Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Schools should teach more important things like doing taxes, etc

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
You know how when you go to school you have to learn many subjects to later become a respectful citizen. But what if your schooling didn't teach you much at all? My school didn't teach us how to do our own taxes, they didn't teach us how to properly cook, they didn't teach us real world problems, and more. I wish they taught us stuff that mattered, but instead they focus on teaching tons of math courses, or science classes I probably won't retain.

Do you think schools should teach us practical things?

Advertisement Placeholder
Absolutely, in my opinion, this is the only thing that needs to be taught, because they are positioned as a school of life, so why don't they teach about life and about subjects that not everyone needs. Those who want to know mathematics better, should choose courses that teach mathematics in an ordinary school, you need to learn how to live life, because after school, many people do not know what to do and how the world works.

I think schools need to have a course on financial literacy and financial education where they teach how to save, how to invest, how to do taxes, etc.

Schools should do this, but let's think, are leaders interested in this? I don't think so, knowing how to manage your money gives you freedom, freedom makes you independent, and with independence you don't need any state, the state doesn't want that, it wants you dependent and uneducated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds