Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Saving The Environment

TheWhiteNinja978

Renowned member
Credits
Are you interested in saving environment? We all have to try to save our planet because we really do not have other one. Our planet is our home, we have made this situation and because of that we have to try to solve this problem. What are you doing to save the Earth?

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree i mean but what people do we cannot control...
Agreed but I think it's time we start seeing unsustainable activities discouraged and banned- For example here in the UK, Oxford is going to start banning petrol and diesel cars in the city center- things like this we can do to try and help save our planet before it becomes too late to make change and we cause irreversible damage

Agreed but I think it's time we start seeing unsustainable activities discouraged and banned- For example here in the UK, Oxford is going to start banning petrol and diesel cars in the city center- things like this we can do to try and help save our planet before it becomes too late to make change and we cause irreversible damage

Banning is a good idea, but people will still find a way to use and abuse. Show our true powers. This is America :blush::blush::blush:

Banning is a good idea, but people will still find a way to use and abuse. Show our true powers. This is America :blush::blush::blush:
Yes that is one of the issues, despite some things being banned, there are still people in society who refuse to conform and follow like everyone else; It honestly makes me wonder about there logic, things aren't banned for no reason, there is always a good reason why an action or thing is banned.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds