Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

saving challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will rather invest than save..Wen you save,you can get tempted to touch the money even when you don't want to..Savings doesn't increase your profit,rather it remained fixed in d bank..but when you invest,you know you are getting extra cash on it..
[automerge]1613145773[/automerge]
I will rather invest than save..Wen you save,you can get tempted to touch the money even when you don't want to..Savings doesn't increase your profit,rather it remained fixed in d bank..but when you invest,you know you are getting extra cash on it..

Advertisement Placeholder
Saving has never been easy excepted for the few people that quite rich and millionaires. You have to be earning well in order to be able to save otherwise it will always be a challenge. The quantity of responsibilities on many breadwinners are the reasons why saving is difficult.

The only saving challenges I can vividly count is when someone wanted to collect money from bank with so many rigorous step to undergo before release it money to u. You will teller with correct signature if u have irregular signature it may cause delay or fiasco between u and ur bank. In fact from my experience I opened account with one bank but any time I wantef to withdraw I always problem of irregular signature. At the end of the day, I have to close my account.

What is a money-savings challenge? As the name implies, a money savings challenge can remind you and keep you focused on doing what's necessary to achieve your goal. It is a good challenge in other to save enough money

Sometimes, it is very difficult to save because before income comes, many needed thing which are more than income is ready on daily expenses. It take endure of one square meal out of three square in a day before having something to save in terms of daily expenses.

With regards to the question on saving challenges, there are lots of challenges that hinders people from saving, for example, personal wants, family and friends needs, buying of food items in the house, and not enough earnings from one's business which hinders people from saving

Enter savings challenges. These popular little blog posts have been all over Pinterest for the past few years. They involve saving a set amount of money each day, week, or month, or tackling other very specific savings goals. These challenges can help you put legs on your broader goal of saving money by giving you a specific savings schedule.

Their are business/working class men and women out there that has lots of responsibilities to take care of, in their respective family background. That doesn't let them save useful amount of money for emergency relieve funds, or future benefits. Because of the entangling issues of family. Making such working class individual not to save any reasonable amount of money. But if he/she plans ahead of time knowing that, they need to save some considerable amount of money. Then the individual should do asap to save some of the money he or she made in a profitable and legit investment platforms. That will take sometime to mature to a profitable amount of money. In oder to take care of other future needs, and not squandering all money because you are training community of individuals.

Well, it is not easy to save money especially when you are working on how you will be able to provide the needs of others. I have always said that for one to enjoy the good things of life, you need to be selfish to a certain level. If not, people will run you down with their plethora of needs.

The 52-Week Saving Challenge. This is the first general savings challenge I personally remember seeing on Pinterest. ...

No cost challenge. ...

The bi-weekly savings challenge. ...

365 Day Money Challenge. ...

The challenge of tracking costs. ...

Spare Change Challenge. ...

Little Voices Saving Challenge

to save money for future use might be difficult due to some challenges like having too much things or stuffs to sort out or to get, too much bills to pay, low income or profit. And some there pay is very low to their standards of living.

In February 2016, I had 0.22 BTC which was valued $100. If I had saved that money, I would have more than $10000. Just in 4 years, I would have a lot of money. However, I was unable to save my bitcoins. There are reasons why I couldn't save. I had limited income and had to use that money to pay bills.

They are so many challenges that can hinder someone for saving money, is sources of income, some challenges is if the monthly salary is not enough to take care of the family, it can be very difficult to save.
Yea, you are very right as there are alot if challenges that hinders one from saving most especially if you're a Nigerian. Everything works against your savings and you see yourself spending always. The only time you get to stay of spending is when you're asleep. The government makes sure what is given our as salaries return back in a very short while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds