Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Safety meetings and requirements

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does your job or business have safety meeting and requirements? Maybe you need to take safety classes or follow a strict set of rules when it comes to your work. Does your work require a safety class, meeting or anything?

Advertisement Placeholder
No, there is nothing like that. However, I am familiar with that stuff from a shop class I had in high school. It was small engine repair and we spent half the year learning safety, not even going in the shop.
Well I wouldn't say there is nothing like that, but I assume you mean with your job? I've seen people take required courses before they begin a job. I had to take a video test about appropriate behavior in the work force when I worked at the call center.

Well I wouldn't say there is nothing like that, but I assume you mean with your job? I've seen people take required courses before they begin a job. I had to take a video test about appropriate behavior in the work force when I worked at the call center.
No, I never went into small engine repair despite taking the high school course.

I never have owned a business where safety meetings were required, I have also never worked in a company where there were safety requirements. I have always worked in a safe environment, however, I understand the importance of workplace safety if the job involves risks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds