Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Royale fishing App Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is a legitimate application. I withdrew from it before they added $ 100, it was $ 2
from $ 2 to $ 100 is a big difference. maybe they paid at the beginning to make traffic / customers. my opinion is that it's a big $ 100 to make in a game, I don't know if it will pay off.

Advertisement Placeholder
from $ 2 to $ 100 is a big difference. maybe they paid at the beginning to make traffic / customers. my opinion is that it's a big $ 100 to make in a game, I don't know if it will pay off.
You have the right, but the game can compensate for that through ads. There are a lot of ads in the application

Great you posted royalefish app here, all this money making game app or faucet app doesn't pay something that gonna move you continue investing on their app. Its totally waste of time we do there. Compared to the data we are given out to them for nothing.

Great you posted royalefish app here, all this money making game app or faucet app doesn't pay something that gonna move you continue investing on their app. Its totally waste of time we do there. Compared to the data we are given out to them for nothing.
No, my friend, I have tried it and it is honest. If you are sure of that, check out my withdrawal proof or try the application to verify

I like such types of games but the games which are tried didn't give me any reward. Hope so this app is suitable for me. I ll try it

I like such types of games but the games which are tried didn't give me any reward. Hope so this app is suitable for me. I ll try it
It is a good app, but the downside is that you have to reach level 40 in order to be able to withdraw

This app is similar to lucky fishing that turned to be a scam lately , I wonder why they determine such high minimum cash out ?

This app is similar to lucky fishing that turned to be a scam lately , I wonder why they determine such high minimum cash out ?
The minimum withdrawal amount is $ 2, I don't think it is high, $ 2, and it has a lot of withdrawal proofs to apply

I think this this app is also from the lucky fishing owner. And it will turn into scam soon. But if it's without investment then no worries but if it demands investment for high profit then don't take risk

I think this this app is also from the lucky fishing owner. And it will turn into scam soon. But if it's without investment then no worries but if it demands investment for high profit then don't take risk
Lucky fishing , lucky rocket , lucky bubble , lucky icecube . all this apps turned to be a scam , so no need to waste our precious time on them .

Lucky fishing , lucky rocket , lucky bubble , lucky icecube . all this apps turned to be a scam , so no need to waste our precious time on them .
Applications that are like that in my experience usually only pay at the beginning, if many people have installed or played the application, the application usually becomes a scam

1-What is royale fishing?

Application that allows you to earn money by catching Kinds of fish When you are caught, you can find Google Play cards and Paypal cards. Hatta you receive dollars from the card that you caught. You should watch the advertisement. Then you can get dollars.

2-How can I start earning from the app:

-go to Google Play and write: Royal fishing or directly click on this link:

-install it and put my code to earn 1$ directly: 2SBVLQQ

3-How can you draw from it?

-The minimum withdrawal amount is $ 100.
-You can also obtain the balance of Google Play cards. You can also get $ 5 credit from Paypal by inviting 100 friends and this is the best way to win
At first everything went easy until over time it all felt boring
[automerge]1605833580[/automerge]
Is lucky fishing scam?

At first everything went easy until over time it all felt boring
[automerge]1605833580[/automerge]

Is lucky fishing scam?
usually only initially only pays if many have installed it, usually they don't pay anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds