Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Royale fishing App Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didou didou

Reputable member
Credits
1-What is royale fishing?

Application that allows you to earn money by catching Kinds of fish When you are caught, you can find Google Play cards and Paypal cards. Hatta you receive dollars from the card that you caught. You should watch the advertisement. Then you can get dollars.

2-How can I start earning from the app:

-go to Google Play and write: Royal fishing or directly click on this link:

-install it and put my code to earn 1$ directly: 2SBVLQQ

3-How can you draw from it?

-The minimum withdrawal amount is $ 100.
-You can also obtain the balance of Google Play cards. You can also get $ 5 credit from Paypal by inviting 100 friends and this is the best way to win

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement Placeholder
What is royale fishing?

Application that allows you to earn money by catching
Kinds of fish When you are caught, you can find Google Play cards and Paypal cards. Hatta you receive dollars from the card that you caught. You should watch the advertisement. Then you can get dollars.

How can you draw from it?

The minimum withdrawal limit in the Royale Fishing app is $ 2 Paypal, but they have made an update. The minimum withdrawal amount is $ 100. You can also obtain the balance of Google Play cards. You can also get $ 5 credit from Paypal by inviting 100 friends and this is the best way to win

Also, this is my 2SBVLQQ Code, just enter it to get $ 1 and activate the profit in it!
There is something incomplete with your thread. You forgot the link or link to the application. It's a good idea if you put it directly so that members can immediately click on the link to check the full details of the application.

I hope you will learn from my editing because I have modified it :

your thread:
View attachment 928

quality threads and posts is really important here, keep this phrase into your mind^^
Very nice. This is what moderators look like. I hope that other members also always pay attention to other members' threads before creating their own threads. This is really important.

Very nice. This is what moderators look like. I hope that other members also always pay attention to other members' threads before creating their own threads. This is really important.
Yes you are right. But sometimes there are new members who don't know how to start or post, so if we see such type of members then we should guide them.

Yes you are right. But sometimes there are new members who don't know how to start or post, so if we see such type of members then we should guide them.
Yes, of course. But they must understand the rules and conditions of this forum which have been sent by message after successful registration.

that's why I want to edit the thread and show him how it will be to let him learn how threads will be writing in our forum.

for the review of the app, I don't think that the app is legit, as you see the minimum payout is 100$, in addition, there are a lot of bad reviews from the users in the Play store.

for the review of the app, I don't think that the app is legit, as you see the minimum payout is 100$, in addition, there are a lot of bad reviews from the users in the Play store.
According to my experience this app is 100% Scam. Because no real app ask 100$ so high withdraw limit...!! Why? Because they get benefits from members who work hard to reach at withdraw threshold.
Play store reviews can't tell if the app is real or scam because mostly are paid.

According to my experience this app is 100% Scam. Because no real app ask 100$ so high withdraw limit...!! Why? Because they get benefits from members who work hard to reach at withdraw threshold.
Play store reviews can't tell if the app is real or scam because mostly are paid.
me too, I am not comfortable with this app but I will make some research about this app more and wait for someone here who had tried and turn it into a scam.

me too, I am not comfortable with this app but I will make some research about this app more and wait for someone here who had tried and turn it into a scam.
Yes ,you can. But you can also search proofs on Google. If this app is paying then you will also get one or more proofs there

No, I tried this application that contains many proofs of payment and withdrew $ 2 from Paypal balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds