Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Role Playing Forums

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Role playing forums seem to be incredibly popular. A forum http://warriorcatsrpg.com/ used to be advertised on ForumPromotion. It is huge. When I first found out about it I saw there were 1000 more posts made on the forum in 9 minutes (the time between my two posts on FP).

What makes them so addictive and successful? How do you go about starting an RPG forum?

Advertisement Placeholder
These kind of forums are where you can tell a story through roleplaying with other members on a forum. It's a way to bring fantasies and such into a story I guess is how I would put it and has become increasingly popular throughout the years which would explain the big amount of posts in such a small space of time. :)

I myself personally do not use these kind of forums however I know people that do and it's quite surprising how popular they are.

I've seen a forum before have a role playing sub-forum that was more active than the rest of the forum combined. It was basically a politics forum that had a model parliament role-play. I think there is a lot more interactivity and allows people to use their imagination more.

I have been a member of a site with a roleplaying forum and even roleplaying contests. I think part of the reason why it's popular is because it can be for everyone. From kids, teenagers, adults... Anyone can role-play be it animals, characters from anime... So it really touches a very diverse group of people and maybe that is why that forum has a lot of members.

I remember that site I joined... At first, I wasn't even into the roleplaying part of it, I just wanted to create some graphics. But then, when I started certain graphics, I figured they would need some back story as well. That's how I got into roleplaying with my own characters. Some members are so into roleplaying that they even continue it on the forum area. The roleplaying forum area is packed with so many members as compared to other forum areas or subforums.

I would say that roleplaying is fun. It enabled me to become more creative, imaginative and of course, interact with the other members as well. I have met a few friends because that site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds