Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Right time to monetize your site?

D

Deleted member 403

When is the right time to start displaying advertising on a website? Whether it's a forum, blog, or webpage, what would you consider to be the "right time"? Showing ads too early could harm the reputation of your webpage and ultimately discourage visitors from coming.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was trying to launch my website, a lot of people suggested that I need to have traffic before I start showing ads. However, I did not pay attention to their suggestions. Instead, I added 20 articles and submitted my site to adsesne. My site was a couple of times rejected and when it approved, I had 32 articles. I think having enough content is necessary to monetize your site.

It is not necessary to have the right time to make money from the website but it is necessary to work hard and mentally and for that we do not have to have the right time but we have to work hard because in God the fruit of hard work is

Simply when you fullfil the conditions of Google you can monetize your site. For monetize your site you should have a good traffic on your site. You can bring more traffic by making good content.

The right time to monetize your site is when you have started receiving enough traffic and the traffic rate is on a steady, then you can decide to monetize your site and run ads.

The right time to monetize your site is when you get a reasonable signal,but I suggest the right time is when the coin is low that you can buy the cheap rate and store it till it rises again, buying a coin in a lower rate is good that's why you need to focus to enable you get signal at the right time.

On everyone of my sites I run I waited until they were well established. And when I did post ads I made sure they werent intrusive. On my forum I had an ad on top, one in the post and one on the right side of the screen, never blocking anything. I did try using contexual ads but my followers didn't like it so I removed it. I have a few sites that I don't run any ads just cause. ha

When is the right time to start displaying advertising on a website? Whether it's a forum, blog, or webpage, what would you consider to be the "right time"? Showing ads too early could harm the reputation of your webpage and ultimately discourage visitors from coming.
When the business has advance enough by then people has developed trust and confidence on them and the website has also be of benefit to them, but displaying ads too quick on a newly site will not do any of us good because it will discourage people from patronizing the site

Yes, I agree that displaying the ads too early could be disadvantageous and moreover, also taking us out of budget.
In my opinion, maybe better sooner, get more popularity through the most popular social media.
Do you agree?
Thank you.

As for me when I have served at my business and growing, everything during the productions workers are doing very good and I have observed that if I monetize the business I will have money come that is why I will be encouraged to monetize it I cannot monetize a newly business.

When I was trying to launch my website, a lot of people suggested that I need to have traffic before I start showing ads. However, I did not pay attention to their suggestions. Instead, I added 20 articles and submitted my site to adsesne. My site was a couple of times rejected and when it approved, I had 32 articles. I think having enough content is necessary to monetize your site.
The right time to monetize your site is dependent on when you starts attracting more traffic to your website to make paid advertising work. Reinforce your content with SEO keywords and consider manual content distribution. You can start by posting links to your blog pages on social media or suggesting visiting your website to users on forums that discuss similar topics. When your blog becomes more popular, advertisers will reach out to you directly to make more fruitful deals.

When you have gain more traffic in your platform and you have notice people are really gaining from your site and they can't do without coming to your platform in a day,so by noticing all that of addiction to your platform,that means you are good to go about monetizing your platform or site..

The right time to monetize your site is dependent on when you starts attracting more traffic to your website to make paid advertising work. Reinforce your content with SEO keywords and consider manual content distribution. You can start by posting links to your blog pages on social media or suggesting visiting your website to users on forums that discuss similar topics. When your blog becomes more popular, advertisers will reach out to you directly to make more fruitful deals.
When you want to monetize your site, you need to check a lot of things such as content quality, content quantity, as well as traffic. When everything ae in proper order, monetization will work and you will begin to generate revenue.

Some ad networks require you to have high traffic, some ad networks require you to have high quality content. The time to monetize your site depends on what ad networks you are trying to use. Try using ads only when you have enough content and some traffic

The right time I think you should start putting advert on your side is when you have gotten much traffic on your site, this is because some people run away from site because of too many advert

I don't think there is any specific time to monetize a website, but according to Google AdSense policy, your domain must be at least 6months old before they can approve your website for AdSense. But there is no specific time to for that. You can do it anytime you feel like so far your domain is up to 6months old

I don't think there is any specific time to monetize a website, but according to Google AdSense policy, your domain must be at least 6months old before they can approve your website for AdSense. But there is no specific time to for that. You can do it anytime you feel like so far your domain is up to 6months old
This is not true because i have experienced that before and my domain was accepted despite the amount of time i was rejected ,so i don't normally believe that again

once you feel that the website is ready and lacks nothing, this way, even if ads appear for people, they will still come back because your website offers them something they need

Showing ads too early may not really jeopardize your website especially if this website in concern has been chuning out good and quality contents

The right time to monetize your website will be when you are some reasonable traffic on your website because you need traffic to be able to monetize your website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds