Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Right time to monetize your site?

When is the right time to start displaying advertising on a website? Whether it's a forum, blog, or webpage, what would you consider to be the "right time"? Showing ads too early could harm the reputation of your webpage and ultimately discourage visitors from coming.
As a visiitor to must sites and forms if the sites or forum have me the first impression of showing me annoying ads i don't usually go back to that sites of forum.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well one could go ahead when he feels the traffic generated now is enough and own would know when that comes too so no need to rush into it or anything as the right time would surely come

There was a time when adsnese would automatically approve your site if you already had a verified adsense account with at lest one website approved.

Even though i don't have any website at the moment, which I am planning to do soon, it is really good learning from the experience of others just as the saying goes that "experience is the best teacher". I am really learning a lot about website so far. Thanks for sharing.

The right time to monetize your site is when you get a reasonable signal,but I suggest the right time is when the coin is low that you can buy the cheap rate and store it till it rises again, buying a coin in a lower rate is good that's why you need to focus to enable you get signal at the right time.

Monetize only after you reach decent network traffic. Otherwise, you won't get any gains but would seriously irritate your users.

The right time to monetize your site in my opinion is probably when you have reached the minimum amount of traffic in order to do so, because then you can start to generate some source of income.

Honestly, I think the best time is when you make it. Because if people are going to be annoyed with ads, they will be annoyed with them even if your site was popular. There's no harm in getting ads up as soon as you can, because if you're sure about running a site, you'll be working fast to try and get it up and running and out to the masses.

OK, this will vary from one site to the other. What is important is to use your analytics before you dive into monetization. However, many experts agree that it is best to wait until the site has gained some traction and built up a following of regular visitors. Displaying ads too early could harm the reputation of your webpage and ultimately discourage visitors from coming back. Monetizing a website too soon could also lead to lower-quality content as the site's creators focus more on making money than providing valuable information or engaging discussions.

According to the general rule of thumb, you should start to monetize your website only after crossing 5,000–10,000 daily web visitors.

From my research, I have found that website owners start making a decent profit only after reaching that mark.

Moreover, your revenue also depends on your target audience's location and device.

Simply when you fullfil the conditions of Google you can monetize your site. For monetize your site you should have a good traffic on your site. You can bring more traffic by making good content.

To make money from the website, it is not necessary to have the right timing, but it is necessary to work diligently and mentally. For that, we do not need the right timing, but we do need to work diligently because in God, the fruit of diligent work is

When is the right time to start displaying advertising on a website? Whether it's a forum, blog, or webpage, what would you consider to be the "right time"? Showing ads too early could harm the reputation of your webpage and ultimately discourage visitors from coming.
Since you require traffic to be capable of monetizing your website, the ideal time to do so is when you have some level of acceptable website traffic. In addition, you need to make sure the quality of content on the website is top-notch.

I don't think there's specific to monetise one website. Once you're already getting traffic, quality and quantity traffic, to your website, the next thing is to monetise it. In monetising it, you may apply for google adsense or do it yourself by displaying webpage for those who agree to pay either in cash or kind.

Personally, I could allow people feed on my site for some reasonable time before I start making my money, however, there is no specific time to for that. You can do it anytime you feel like so far your domain is up to 8months old

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds