Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Revenue Generation Ideas?

ChrisG2010

Loyal member
Credits
I'm brainstorming ideas on what else can be done to generate revenue for the forum. I'm talking with Alex from Bizdustry as well as Josh. I need to bring in more revenue in order to sustain the payout requests.

YouTube is doing alright (around $400/month), but I would like to be doing well on the forum side as well as YouTube. Any suggestions that we can brainstorm?

@Alexander @Nomad

Advertisement Placeholder
We can generate better revenue on the forum if we receive traffic from tier-one countries. A large number of posters we have come from low-tier countries, therefore, revenue is low. I think adding a blog section on the home page will help in SEO, and thus help to bring organic traffic. You can also try selling Merch allowing users to buy merch for the credits earned.

We can generate better revenue on the forum if we receive traffic from tier-one countries. A large number of posters we have come from low-tier countries, therefore, revenue is low. I think adding a blog section on the home page will help in SEO, and thus help to bring organic traffic. You can also try selling Merch allowing users to buy merch for the credits earned.
Unfortunately, I don't think any merchandise would sell at the moment due to our forum not being widely known. I don't think we have many "die-hard fans" that would purchase it yet.

I know that tier-one visitors would be much better for our AdSense earnings, but we don't seem to be attracting tier-one visitors yet. Possibly due to the low-quality content?

As far as the blog goes, I don't have much time to keep a blog up to date with content, and I have never enjoyed typing articles.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds