Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Residential Land Investment

Land investment is very good and profitable, if you have a capital and you buy a land at unban area you will gain a double money of it within two to three years after, but in a rural area you will have to wait for long time before you can gain VA good profits in it.

Advertisement Placeholder
residential land investment to me is very prospective because if it is built on a city certre where you have alot of career persons you will have a chance of rentage patronage from these persons.and also if it is around an institution you will get a good prospect of rentage as well.

investment property is real estate property purchased with the intention of earning a return on the investment either through rental income, the future resale of the property, or both. The property may be held by an individual investor, a group of investors, or a corporation.

An investment property can be a long-term endeavor or a short-term investment. With the latter, investors will often engage in flipping, where real estate is bought, remodeled or renovated, and sold at a profit within a short time frame.

Investment in land has a great demand and is a good business when you about land, you can buy it when the price has not appreciate and sell it high you make good profit.

A lot of times people invest into the land which has not much demand. And they tend to get the cheapest possible price. And another thing is that there is a demand for commercial and residential lands. I would like to learn from others, if the residential lands are easy to speculate and invest into.

Have you done any residential land investment? What's your experience in this area?
The residential land investment is easy to speculate because its always rising in price as people keeps moving in the area, but commercial land investment too is the best because of the activities in the area,

A land is a as good an investment as a building if you ask me because it never depreciates in value irrespective of time it increases even as time goes on the long run

A lot of times people invest into the land which has not much demand. And they tend to get the cheapest possible price. And another thing is that there is a demand for commercial and residential lands. I would like to learn from others, if the residential lands are easy to speculate and invest into.

Have you done any residential land investment? What's your experience in this area?
The way everywhere is developing now will positively affect people buying lands I the rural area, a man once bought 5hectares of land in a rural are in my area, now the place has developed after 5years and people are now rushing the man to sell land to them.

A land is a as good an investment as a building if you ask me because it never depreciates in value irrespective of time it increases even as time goes on the long run
it is good to invest in residential and business in this part of the world because it is a developing nation and people are building new houses for others to buy or rent.

it is good to invest in residential and business in this part of the world because it is a developing nation and people are building new houses for others to buy or rent.
Most definitely so that's why I would advise anyone who can to invest in real estate and even if it's just lands too that equally quite a good investment for the future

When it comes to the matter of residential land investment,it's very important to use your initiative in choosing a commercial area to invest

Alot of persons would rather invest in lands because they can actually buy them in cheap rates and with time the value increases

Alot of persons would rather invest in lands because they can actually buy them in cheap rates and with time the value increases
It is not exactly the cheap price that people invest in land but more for the safety of the investment since land never depreciates unless there is a phenomenon like a strong earthquake that can ruin the terrain. With the price of land it is consistent in the increase every year as evidenced by the tax payment.

I think land is one of the best thing for an investor to invest it.it is always appreciating in value

That is where a lot of people get it wrong to be honest. To make it in the real estate industry, you have to invest in the right properties that would have value in Tue future.

Although I haven't invested on any land property before,but I have one that is own by my dad,is in a residential area,and I could say the way people are coming for the land is something else but I don't think we could sell it anymore tho.

Investing in lands is one that hardly depreciates. However, I'll rather have build houses that I can rent out to tenants and make my money annually. That way you are guaranteed of a steady income.

This is almost like real estate investment and can be profitable if done properly but the amount of money needed to do all these things will be very difficult to get buy an ordinary individual except people that are actually making so much money.

I haven't really done it, but I have a relative who does it for a living. He buys them down and then waits for a while before selling them.

landed property investment is one of the best kind of investment anyone can make and it can really affect you a lot of money on the long run. The location matters also.

When we are talking about lands, one thing is certain: it never depreciates. The price can only go up hence the reason to invest in it. It is even better if it is located in the urban areas as this means you can get double of the price just a year later.
It is also a form of real estate investing in residential land with this you'll be able to make a lot of money by buying and selling residential land.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds