Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Rejected facebook ads

Setho

Captain Junkie
Credits
Good day guys, i enrolled and have just concluded a course on udemy about digital marketting in general. Since I have finished I have tried so many advertisement campaigns. Some get approved within munites or even seconds and some get rejected after a lot of hours. Please how do you guy run a successful ad campaign? It is in Facebook please

Advertisement Placeholder
Facebook would be ideal to run an ad campaign, because you will be able to target people withing different geographical areas and diverse interest.

Good day guys, i enrolled and have just concluded a course on udemy about digital marketting in general. Since I have finished I have tried so many advertisement campaigns. Some get approved within munites or even seconds and some get rejected after a lot of hours. Please how do you guy run a successful ad campaign? It is in Facebook please
You can buy advertise slots from top website that have lots of traffic to promote your business or sales. Or negotiate with a social media influencer via intagram, Facebook, twitter, tik-tok etc to help advertise what you deal on.

It is because either your copy does not meet their advertising guidelines.

If you're really serious about using Facebook for ads, I would advice that you take a day to browse through their guidelines.
If this continues, they can even go as far as banning your account completely.

Can you share a screenshot of the ad. It might help to see what you did wrong.

When I was trying facebook ad for the first time, my ad was rejected. I went through their ad policy and found that they do not accept ads that is entirely image. Your ad should contain substantial amount of words. When they rejecter your ad, did they give you any particular reason for rejection?

Yes . Facebook is one of the best online platforms on which to run ads/sponsored post. Yes Facebook offers you the ability to run ads on the social network. Also Instagram and Twitter all have these options.

If what you mean is paid Facebook ads then there must be something wrong with your ads. Facebook has a standard for the ads so if your marketing promotion has a violation like a use of banned words then that will be rejected. Now I am wondering why Facebook would reject your ads when you have paid for it and I don't think there is something scandalous in the ad Anyway, we cannot really judge it unless we see that ad.

Facebook ads get rejected due to so many reasons. First, it might be that the graphic design is too wordy. If a design is wordy, it might affect the performance of the ads. Also, your content might make them reject your ads.

Facebook is a family site, therefore, they will only run family-friendly ads. They also do not allow to run ads deemed illegal by law, for example, selling of guns. They also do not allow the selling of substances. If you have followed their guideline, and still they rejected your ad, they must have given you a reason. They always do.

Before running a facebook advertisement you should first read their terms and conditions. There are rules your advertisement must comply with or else it will be banned. Not every kind of product and service can be advertised on facebook.

Definently when u will post add against policy it will be rejected again and again but when you will go through policy of facebook they will accept you ads and follow policy otherwise account could be banned

Most of the problem advertisers usually face when advertising their products and services with Facebook is issue of card rejection. I think the platform don't allow just any random card on their platform due to security reasons. However, you can check up on there terms and conditions to learn more on the rejection cases on their PLATFORM.

If Facebook rejected your ads definitely there is something that going wrong with the ads you attempt to use. I will advise you to go through their policy so you will be guide about it. Then you can send a required message to Facebook management.

There are some words that Facebook will flag as unacceptable when running your ads. Avoiding such words is the first thing to do when running each ad. However, I have realized that Facebook can be frustrating for people who are running ads because of lots of rules involved.

Facebook has strict guidelines concerning the ads. They don't normally accept scanty ads or the one with only image. I will advise you to go over their terms and conditions again to avoid being ban if you keep on doing the wrong thing.

Facebook is very strick when it comes to display ads on their platform. Facebook is known for closing ads manager at will. They suspended ads account with little mistakes for circumventing the system. Facebook will frown at your ads if you are planning to drive traffic out of Facebook to another website. Instead advertise your fan page from there you will drive traffic to your website.

Please you must carefully read the terms and condition to run Facebook ads. When Facebook realize you driving trafficking away from them they can probably block your page or u as a manager! Facebook this days are sensitive before anything is being carried on.

I think you should always try to read their terms and conditions for placing an advertisement there and also make sure that the card you are using is valid. Facebook normally reject advertisement that does not meet their terms and conditions, so it's advisable to check them out and try again.

I had the same issue when i tried to advertise my referral link on facebook, they kept rejecting it till i did an appeal and explained to them that there is nothing risky in the link that i was sharing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds