Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Rejected facebook ads

Good day guys, i enrolled and have just concluded a course on udemy about digital marketting in general. Since I have finished I have tried so many advertisement campaigns. Some get approved within munites or even seconds and some get rejected after a lot of hours. Please how do you guy run a successful ad campaign? It is in Facebook please
Facebook is a great place to run an ad campaign because there are so many users that are using the social media. I personally have not created any ads on this platform. When you are submitting an ad through to Facebook though, are they providing you with the reason as to why it was rejected? If you have a reason as to why it is rejected, then you can correct that in your next advert, and then it is likely to be approved.

Advertisement Placeholder
I suggest you get in touch with the advertisement company and get to learn more about their terms and conditions. Maybe there is something you are missing out, or you are not doing. This failure could be responsible for your rejections.So please ask and ensure you practice every thing and advise that will be given to you

Good day guys, i enrolled and have just concluded a course on udemy about digital marketting in general. Since I have finished I have tried so many advertisement campaigns. Some get approved within munites or even seconds and some get rejected after a lot of hours. Please how do you guy run a successful ad campaign? It is in Facebook please
If you’ve ever had an ad rejected with a fairly vague reason as to why, you know it can be difficult to figure out exactly which part of your ad caused the problem.
Even worse, it can sometimes take longer than 24 hours to get the ad reviewed in the first place. Get rejected and you might be waiting another 24 hours.

You have to make sure that you follow all the instructions on how to advertise your digital products on Facebook advertising. It's in the adherence to these rules that make your advertisement approved.

Facebook in particular have so many stringent measures in place before they can approve an add placement campaign. You'll just have to stick to their rules on that one

First off, I will advise you first read through Facebook's community standards for accepted advertisements before you try to run any campaigning on the app

I can't see you will have any issues on Facebook ads as it is very easy to do it and hardly get rejection unless if ads is not suitable for their criteria. You can always contact them so they can help you put your ads.

We'll give you an email with more details if your ad was rejected for not completely complying with our Advertising Policies. This will help you determine whether you want to make changes to your ad to comply with our policy or have it reviewed again.Note: In Ads Manager, go to your ad account settings to search the email address that receives your ad email updates.

When I was trying facebook ad for the first time, my ad was rejected. I went through their ad policy and found that they do not accept ads that is entirely image. Your ad should contain substantial amount of words. When they rejecter your ad, did they give you any particular reason for rejection?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds