Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Regular Sales Conferences can boost Sales Excellence

With my research so far, there are few organisations in my country that place priority on their salespersons. However, if there are frequent conferences or seminars organized for these salespersons, sales excellence will be highly valued.

It is just that many people tag sales to be the same as marketing which is quite disheartening. They need some reorientation.

Have you noticed this in the business sectors around you?
I think the best way to buy a new one and I will e beneficial for us to one of your product is not good for the best way to buy a new one and I will do my best to get it to the shop ta and I will do the needful and oblige me to go and I will do

Advertisement Placeholder
With my research so far, there are few organisations in my country that place priority on their salespersons. However, if there are frequent conferences or seminars organized for these salespersons, sales excellence will be highly valued.

It is just that many people tag sales to be the same as marketing which is quite disheartening. They need some reorientation.

Have you noticed this in the business sectors around you?
Yes, definitely regular sales conference can boost sales of goods and services, when done properly and there is reduction in price of good and services.

Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know there are apps that could help earn money instead? That’s right, doing some simple tasks like completing surveys and offers or even just using an app, you can make a few bucks.

Concerning this topic which says regular sales conferences increase sales excellence, I will have to say that you are very right and the content of your post are enlightening and correct, this idea can help businesses move forward

There is no area in life to which continuous education do not work. As a business manager or a leader not just in sales alone, your employees should be able to learn about new methods and also to update about the I professional competence to a large extent.
[automerge]1620228626[/automerge]
There is no area in life to which continuous education do not work. As a business manager or a leader not just in sales alone, your employees should be able to learn about new methods and also to update about the I professional competence to a large extent.

good point, conferences happen every year here in the place where i live, and they seem to be boosting sales real well (books sales here in my case)

Conferences can give you insight about the tricks and methods of getting a lot of sales in your business. You will be given the opportunity to meet experts in your area of business.

Sales conference are usually done by banks in my area and it definately helps increase customer ratio same with cocktail party, dinner parties etc.

There are always strategies and innovations that are coming everyday and it is best that you should always have conferences to build your employees about it.

that is the reason why it is very important for business people to always go to seminars and conferences because there are a lot of people who has been into the business for a very long time in such seminars.

True, many people do not know that there is actually a difference between the two terms. Marketing could be the strategy you use in attracting more customers, while sales is the selling of your goods and services, that how i understand it to be tho

I have seen the effectiveness of sales conference because I once attended a conference of drug laboratories for their medical representatives. They don't consider themselves competitors but just peers in the industry. It is good to have connections with other sales people and the exchange of information is beneficial.

I am sorry to be part of those that find it difficult to differentiate between marketing officers and their sales counterpart.
Anyways I also agree that such seminars or conferences would go a long way to help them.

I am sorry to be part of those that find it difficult to differentiate between marketing officers and their sales counterpart.
Anyways I also agree that such seminars or conferences would go a long way to help them.
Yes I agree with you that regular sales conference can boost sales conference this is because when you regularly sell it helps you to keep in the mind of your customers that you are consistent and with these you will have enough sales conference.

The sales department is one particular department that is always evolving with time and that is why you should be creating such conferences to update knowledge.

I think giving sales commission can boost sales in a company. Let say a salesman sells products worth $100. If the company gives 5 percent sales commission to the salesman, he will be encouraged to do better and next time he might sell $200 worth of products

It's very important to know that regular sales conference can boost sales performance in a business. With this conference, you will be able to know how your employees are doing towards the development of your business

If you can combine this with a good and quality products you make a lot of money from it, the seminar will be a place to discuss the best strategy on how you can market your products, it will definitely increase sales.

Yeah I think it's pretty important, not only Because it gives them the opportunity to share ideas, but it gives them the opportunity to learn from. One another.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds