Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Regular Sales Conferences can boost Sales Excellence

MarieArie

Legendary member
Credits
With my research so far, there are few organisations in my country that place priority on their salespersons. However, if there are frequent conferences or seminars organized for these salespersons, sales excellence will be highly valued.

It is just that many people tag sales to be the same as marketing which is quite disheartening. They need some reorientation.

Have you noticed this in the business sectors around you?

Advertisement Placeholder
With my research so far, there are few organisations in my country that place priority on their salespersons. However, if there are frequent conferences or seminars organized for these salespersons, sales excellence will be highly valued.

It is just that many people tag sales to be the same as marketing which is quite disheartening. They need some reorientation.

Seems to be the same in my country, no distinction between sales and marketing they are lumped into the same category, and you're right about seminars and conferences helping the sales team, it gives them a boost and trains them on how easily they can close their sales.

That's is very correct. Regular sales conference enables consumers know more about the product you sell. It enables consumers know the different brands of your product that could suit their needs, prices of products and they can have the sense of feeling close to your organization. Your business can get feedback on its product during the sales conference.

Absolutely, when a company enroll there sale representative always into a sale conference meeting or gathering, it elevate the steam flow of sale, whereby new strategy are unveil and sale representative happen to see where they are lacking and fortify more effort towards adjusting and making the wrongs right for easy and steady income to flow.
In this kind of conference meeting, it makes sale representative to be more enlighten more about the rules and tactics on how to engage with customers.
And off course all the main reasons for this is for the reputable company growth to be rapid and accelerated. As product keeps on increasing in size or quantity, as well the best quality of product should be worked towards and with this you can see the company moving high on every sides.

Seems to be the same in my country, no distinction between sales and marketing they are lumped into the same category, and you're right about seminars and conferences helping the sales team, it gives them a boost and trains them on how easily they can close their sales.
In fact, it is absolutely because there is no disparity between sales and marketing that most people feel being a salesperson is not actually the best job option in life. Some people opt for it just to make ends meet and that's final.

You are very right, many organizations tend to overuse sales and marketers and pay poorly irrespective of the fact that these departments are the most important in any organization, marketing has to do with publicity as regards the importance and quality of your products while sales deals with exchange of products or services for money, in summary, the sales/marketing conferences or workshops are really very important to enable people understand the utmost importance of both terms and recognition of marketers and sales persons as regards welfare and payments.

You are very right, many organizations tend to overuse sales and marketers and pay poorly irrespective of the fact that these departments are the most important in any organization, marketing has to do with publicity as regards the importance and quality of your products while sales deals with exchange of products or services for money, in summary, the sales/marketing conferences or workshops are really very important to enable people understand the utmost importance of both terms and recognition of marketers and sales persons as regards welfare and payments.
Also, the marketing department should also be in charge of running market surveys and other related ideas to know what next in the line of action. The earlier organisations do this, the better for them.
[automerge]1613043971[/automerge]
Embrace sales tools.
Track and measure sales activity.
Establish a schedule and routine.
Create daily goals.
Create an effective onboarding and training plan.
Treat cellular people as much as possible.
Talk to your team.
Stay active with the accountability network.
Yeah. when all or some of these points you mentioned are in place, executing plans will be much easier. There should also be an emphasis on team engagement.

Last edited:
According to my own point of view, i believe regular sales conferences can boost your sales excellence and also this regular sales conferences can invite new customers to your organisation it will also help in promoting your brand and giving you good reference

Yes it can, it is more like regularly creating awareness , making people aware of the product or services. This type of market strategy is very good . if one do not create more awearness people may forget about the your product which is very bad for business, so constants aswearness is key

The role of sales as important as they are to the cash inflo drive of an organisation is mostly misunderstood with that of marketing - which deals on awareness and adequate enlightenment of the overall values in aproduct or service.sales is the exchange for cash.
And conference and seminers need to be organised for optimal productivity and newer strategy on sales.

Yes dear in this way you can enhance the sales of your products, because if people know about the features and qualities of your products they will be more attracted towards them.
So marketing is very necessary part of a business growth and development.

REV IS A CONFERENCE WHICH formally known as the Rainmaker Conference, is a top sales event hosted by SalesLoft, a popular sales engagement platform. Attendees will gather to learn cutting-edge insights from some of the world’s greatest sellers, network with their peers, and gain a veritable truckload of inspiration.

Conferences and seminars are very integral to the success of most organisations as these meetings and seminars whereby the new operations and the new tactics and methods through which modern companies and businesses are operated on are disseminated in conferences and seminars.

You are not far from the truth. Sales conference and seminars are learning ground for business owners as they would learn new tips in trading. In addition, tmit increase their network and connection which in turn is a bonus to their market presence.

Maybe it’s the electricity in the air as a highly anticipated keynote speaker fires up the crowd. Perhaps it’s the rush of meeting new and interesting people during networking sessions, or the opportunity to learn actionable tips during the breakout sessions that will help you level up your game.

The way people look down on sales girl in my area, you won't even wish to be one. Though what you said is right. There should be regular conferences for the sales and marketers to boost the sales.

Attending regular sale conferences will surely boost your sales and your staff that are taxed for the selling in your business organization
Sales conference and seminars are learning ground for business owners as they would learn new tips in trading

With time to time sales conference the sales department will get update about the stability and position if the sales.
And doing this it will increase the sales and show forth the effort of the sales department.

Some organisations, infant I might be wrong but most organisations like to organise sales and marketing conference, just to impact more knowledge on their marketing teams, they invite top speakers from around the world. It also boosts employee morale.

Organizing a regular sales or business conferences can help business organizations and individuals develop more on there ability to have a good business plan and improve the economic growth of a particular area or even a country. Therefore I will implore business owners to attend business summits or conferences regularly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds