Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Referralindexforum.com Reviews

Referral Index forum is one of my favorite from and I have already got paid twice from this forum.

The pay rate is 10 RIF points per comment and 15 RIF points per thread. 500 RIF points for a referral when the user completes 25 posts.

For Payment, we need a minimum of 5000 RIF points which are equal to $5 and at present only Paypal payments are available.

If you are interested in joining the website you can join from my below link and I am also attaching my latest payment proof.

The platform is a very good one and it is the platform that has paid me the highest amount of money

Advertisement Placeholder
I received several payments in RIF. But his time, it is hard for me to reach $1 for 3 days. My work load is always added every day. I only spend 1-hour posting in RIF every evening before heeding to bed and ere in PB every afternoon during my break time.

I would like to know how much mods are earning from their job as last time I heard that they have started to pay to staff

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds