Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recycling

Website
offtopix.com
Credits
recycle-logo.jpg

Do you recycle? What do you recycle?

Whats the most you ever gotten?

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you recycle? What do you recycle?
Main thing commercially is aluminum cans. Right now we have 6 55 gallon bags accumulated (from what we drink and what we pick up on our neighborhood walks - most of those are beer related). I think the last time I took some in it was around $48 worth of cans, but I didn't have this many bags.

For other stuff, we have a compost pile that we put old fruits/vegetables into (no meats). Once it breaks down we move it over to the vegetable garden.

Our city got away from recycling because it got to expensive for them.

All I recycle is iron and aluminium. Then I go to an iron collector and get paid per kilogram.

All I recycle is iron and aluminium. Then I go to an iron collector and get paid per kilogram.
I tend to keep iron around... with the welder, I never know when I can use one of the scrap pieces.

I tend to keep iron around... with the welder, I never know when I can use one of the scrap pieces.
Yeah, we have some iron to weld too, but most iron I take away are old car parts mainly where there's nothing left to do with. Just like a cracked or bend aluminium wheel. They pay around 15-20USD per wheel. Not bad for scrap pieces.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds