Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

General RealShit community

The Raven

Reputable member
Credits
Forum URL: https://www.realshit.com/

Our forum is a space where you can unwind, have fun, or engage in thoughtful discussions with fellow members. We’re dedicated to fostering a friendly and loyal community. While we value freedom of speech, we encourage respectful communication and a positive atmosphere. Join us to explore various topics, share your ideas, and connect with others who share your interests.

Screenshot:

1723397198613.png

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks guys.

It was. It's worth $1000 to buy it. :ROFLMAO:
I got big hopes for this, soo. :D

Hopefully people start joining in by advertisement and by mere search of these keywords. :devilish:
"real shit forum"? Don't really see them searching for that. ;):ROFLMAO: But good luck nonetheless. Just make sure you keep the toxicity away, since the name would attract certain audience.

I do have a brain-tick about your unused space below the nodes:

1723533579850.png

So I'd play with that, either condense the sidebar, or put something in the empty space that's serves a purpose.

"real shit forum"?
There used to be popular youtube channel with such name that's why the domain is searched.
Just make sure you keep the toxicity away
Well of course but we are trying to reduce censourship as much as possible. You can express your opinion as long as you are not being garbage towards other person. As we would say "Argumentum ad hominem"
I do have a brain-tick about your unused space below the nodes
There are some nodes for staff but will think what can be added there. Thanks for the info :)

There used to be popular youtube channel with such name that's why the domain is searched.

Well of course but we are trying to reduce censourship as much as possible. You can express your opinion as long as you are not being garbage towards other person. As we would say "Argumentum ad hominem"

There are some nodes for staff but will think what can be added there. Thanks for the info :)
Used to, as is not anymore then? Well, it will definitely bring in some organic traffic if it's still searched for.

It's worth checking the forum as a guest every now and then, so you can evaluate how it looks like from their POV.

Used to, as is not anymore then? Well, it will definitely bring in some organic traffic if it's still searched for.

It's worth checking the forum as a guest every now and then, so you can evaluate how it looks like from their POV.
I saw yesterday 19 guests.
Yes, there isn't such channel anymore.

Was gonna join. Not gonna bother. As someone else pointed out, you're either going to have to keep the toxicity away or attract a certain audience.

I saw this in one of the threads: "Transgenders, drag queens. Disgusting."

Is that the audience you want to attract? Transphobes, homophobes? Because that's exactly what statements like this do. They create an unwelcoming environment for anyone who doesn't fit into a narrow, exclusionary mindset. If the community tolerates harmful views, it sends a clear message: only those who agree with bigoted perspectives are welcome.

If that's the kind of audience you're aiming to attract, good luck to you. However, if you want to build a community where everyone feels safe and respected, you can't allow this kind of toxic behaviour. You can be "real shit" without being an arsehole to people who are different to you, ya know?

Was gonna join. Not gonna bother. As someone else pointed out, you're either going to have to keep the toxicity away or attract a certain audience.

I saw this in one of the threads: "Transgenders, drag queens. Disgusting."

Is that the audience you want to attract? Transphobes, homophobes? Because that's exactly what statements like this do. They create an unwelcoming environment for anyone who doesn't fit into a narrow, exclusionary mindset. If the community tolerates harmful views, it sends a clear message: only those who agree with bigoted perspectives are welcome.

If that's the kind of audience you're aiming to attract, good luck to you. However, if you want to build a community where everyone feels safe and respected, you can't allow this kind of toxic behaviour. You can be "real shit" without being an arsehole to people who are different to you, ya know?
Plenty of things to reply to this but I won't waste my time because the answer would be really long. Thank you for the opinion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds