Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Reading books or playing video games?

Credits
If you're given the chance to choose between playing video games and reading books as a hobby, which one is going to be more entertaining to you?

Knowledge is my priority, even though I love playing video games, I can give it up for reading books to acquire more knowledge.

Advertisement Placeholder
This question ehh 😁, I will go for video game, when it comes to seriousness, I will go for reading. Read, catch cruise 🏂😉 and rest that's what I believe.

I enjoy reading books as well as playing games but what I will choose given a choice would depend on my mood and circumstances. If I am anxious and stressed out I would choose game but if I feel calm I choose books.

I'm one of the odd people who enjoys reading books more than playing video games. Yes, I love playing video games but I love reading books more.

I love reading books and also play in video games. It depends on the mood I am currently in and what I actually want to do that will decide which one I am going to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds