Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Re-ranking as a number one result with older content?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I know Google is the most important search engine when it comes to traffic and I once had several pages and poses that popped up as number one for their specific keywords but things have taken a turn for the worse at this point and nothing ranks well anymore.

I would like to know if it is possible to get that number one spot again with older content if I update it, add to it, and find better ways of pleasing the Google gods. Has anyone had any success?

Advertisement Placeholder
The answer is yes.

Google looks for quality content. It will still prefer the high-quality content that was published years ago.

By updating your old content, you can give it a second life and transform it into content that will continue to drive massive search engine traffic.

I have not tried it but I heard it's possible. There's a type of article of evergreen articles. Evergreen articles are articles that were written log time ago and are still be in use today. Evergreen articles can republish be to rank after vigorous editing.

I
I know Google is the most important search engine when it comes to traffic and I once had several pages and poses that popped up as number one for their specific keywords but things have taken a turn for the worse at this point and nothing ranks well anymore.

I would like to know if it is possible to get that number one spot again with older content if I update it, add to it, and find better ways of pleasing the Google gods. Has anyone had any success?
I've never done that, but not ranking first would be due to a change in the algorithms. If you can find out the changes and implement it into your old content, it should be possible to rank first again.

Although I haven't attempted it, I've heard it's feasible.
Evergreen articles are one sort of article.
Articles that were written a long time ago yet are still relevant today are known as evergreen articles.
After thorough revision, evergreen articles can be republished to improve rankings.

Although I haven't attempted it, I've heard it's feasible.
Evergreen articles are one sort of article.
Articles that were written a long time ago yet are still relevant today are known as evergreen articles.
After thorough revision, evergreen articles can be republished to improve rankings.

I think there are various means which you can use to ensure the algorithm used by Google is in your favor. The use of search engine optimization can be a game-changer in the desire to get the number one searched piece with that particular keyword

Evergreen articles are articles that were written log time ago and are still be in use today. Evergreen articles can republish be to rank after vigorous editing.
The use of search engine optimization can be a game-changer in the desire to get the number one searched piece with that particular keyword

You can re-rank your older content, however, in order to do that you need to update your content with relevant information, you might even have to change the published date as google gives more importance to newer content.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds