Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Rate your writing skill

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Writing skill is one of the highly demanded skills on the internet nowadays especially on freelancing platforms where clients are looking for expert writers, if you have good writing skills then you can become a writer in different fields such as: blog writing, article writing, copywriting, script writing, professional writing and more.

I personally rate myself 7/10 in article writing.

How much do you rate your writing skill from the scale of 1-10?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I am not a really professional writer, despite the fact that I have written for many websites. I would say I would rate my skills at 50/50 on a scale of 100.

I could rate my writing skills are not so good as I am expecting but at least I am making an effort to improve it day after day for saying the truth.

well I do not know how much it is my writting skill is difficult to say, I would say that a 55/100 to be honest, you can always be better, I would not know how to measure my exact ability

well I do not know how much it is my writting skill is difficult to say, I would say that a 55/100 to be honest, you can always be better, I would not know how to measure my exact ability
Step 1:
Writing Articles
You cannot mesure yourself if you do not write articles or threads on post to paid sites or writing platforms
Step 2:
Comments aren't mesure to rate your writing skills
Step 3:
Present writing services and see how people evoluate you.

Step 1:
Writing Articles
You cannot mesure yourself if you do not write articles or threads on post to paid sites or writing platforms
Step 2:
Comments aren't mesure to rate your writing skills
Step 3:
Present writing services and see how people evoluate you.
Yes, I participate in the writing of articles in publish0x in addition to writing also in ptp forums, but equally I do not think I can measure myself by writing in such sites, that should be done by others.

Yes, I participate in the writing of articles in publish0x in addition to writing also in ptp forums, but equally I do not think I can measure myself by writing in such sites, that should be done by others.
You cannot earn from Publish0X whitout writing any article, it is not like Read Cash or Noise App where you earn as comment to people or even Blurt App website earning from interaction. Comments tips are disabled there in Publish0X.

You cannot earn from Publish0X whitout writing any article, it is not like Read Cash or Noise App where you earn as comment to people or even Blurt App website earning from interaction. Comments tips are disabled there in Publish0X.
you can earn on publish0x without writing articles, how not? Have you tried the platform? Every day you can earn money without writing articles, but if you write you earn more, I am an active user of the site so I know what I am talking about

you can earn on publish0x without writing articles, how not? Have you tried the platform? Every day you can earn money without writing articles, but if you write you earn more, I am an active user of the site so I know what I am talking about
It says you cannot earn money with comments on articles means if you are just commenting the articles for others article writer cannot tip you, else you are earning with commenting on articles only this will be another story.

It says you cannot earn money with comments on articles means if you are just commenting the articles for others article writer cannot tip you, else you are earning with commenting on articles only this will be another story.
Okay now I think I understand, yes, you are right I misunderstood, is it true that with the comments you can not make money there, in read cash you can do that?

Okay now I think I understand, yes, you are right I misunderstood, is it true that with the comments you can not make money there, in read cash you can do that?
In Read Cash you can make money if you comment to the other people unlike Publish0X that requires that you write some articles for earning money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds