Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ranking on old/outdated search engines

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are there any old search engines that you can still rank on? I'm curious to know if there are any search engines that are outdated, that still work? And if so, could I possibly rank my sites on them?

Advertisement Placeholder
Before I can answer this question, I would want to know what old and outdated search engines are? Yahoo is older than google search engine and it is still in use.

to me I have no idea of which search engines is old and outdated all can help you to access what you really one I can say all are working effectively.

The first search engine I used was Yahoo and this search engine is still with us. It is the fourth most used search engine in the world. I do not know about any search engine older than yahoo.

I repeateadly hear this word about Gmail is newest search engine and all old search engine like microsoft or yahoo or skype or yahoo messenger are deprecated, just because the students are common with using Google Drive because it offers 15 Gigabits storage for free add to that rarelly people are still using OneDrive for Microsoft Outlook but it is totally false because even nowadays I still and many using Yahoo Messenger or Skype or Yahoo email or Microsoft Outlook email.

There is no point in ranking on search engines that is not being used by too many people. Focus on ranking on major search engines like google, yahoo, and bing.

I don't think there are old search engines online it's either this search engines are no longer working or they are working and people are still making use of them so I don't think there is anything like old search engines.

I don't think there is anything like food or outdated search engine I know that there are really good search engines like Google and Yahoo and they are the two best search engines in the world especially Google with the highest users all over the world

I definitely have no idea if there is any search engine that is old and outdated apart from Yahoo which is probably older than Google. I think you should focus more on ranking on Google to make more profit.

Instead of looking for old ones that are outdated be it in use or not, it is better to go for what is mostly used and try ranking there.

To add to suggestions above, I think yahoo and ASK are the two longest serving sites outside of Google and I think the most relevant is Yahoo because they still get a bit of traffic especially when using yahoo answers. That still helps today

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds