Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ranking On Number One Spot

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has your website, website page or online article ever ranked number one on major search engines? Well, ny self hosted website or articles from my websites have never appeared on the number one rank on the search engine result page, but some of the articles I have published on Hubpages have managed to reach on number one position on Google and Bing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've had some sites ranked high, but it was due to being the only one in the niche, or part of a smaller niche. Some of my sites don't rank very high, but that's on me to do more seo work for them.

I've had some sites ranked high, but it was due to being the only one in the niche, or part of a smaller niche. Some of my sites don't rank very high, but that's on me to do more seo work for them.
There is no point in being on the top spot of there are not enough searches. For instance, if I try, my make can appear on number 1 spot on Google but my name does not have enough search volumes to justify the top position

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds