Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Questions to ask yourself if you run are currently running a business

Here are some important question you need to ask yourself if you currently have a business.

1) what problems does your business solve?
2) which parts of your business isn't profitable and frivolous?
3) How much time do you and your management team spend to generate revenue?
4) if you stepped away from the business would the business still run?
5) what is your client retention rate?

These are some of the questions you need to ask yourself to further get the best out of the business.

I do not run a business, but I will be trading soon in crypto coins. i can say that since the coins are volatile, the volatility can lead to profit or loss. This is my answer to the second question. I will be dealing alone, so I do not have a team. However, many trading platforms do have a team. As far as first question is concerned, I do not think that crypto trading solves any problem, it is just about dealing in digital currencies. As far as time is concerned, it all depends on how much I trade and at what time I trade. Investing in crypto at the right time guarantees profits. As far as the last question is concerned, I do not think that crypto trading requires clients because i will be using exchangers to exchange currencies. I will not sell coins.

Advertisement Placeholder
These questions are really pertinent and important to ask. Especially the part where one needs to question what services or needs are your business meeting. That other one of succession is also very very very necessary to ask

Here are some important question you need to ask yourself if you currently have a business.

These are some of the questions you need to ask yourself to further get the best out of the business.
All these questions are necessary in evaluating your business.
It's very good to carry out business evaluation from time to time...pause, observe, ask yourself if the business is still treading the right path.

This is really a good question one should ask his or her self if they want to make some huge amount of money from their business. If your business can offer good value to customers you will really make money from
Exactly, the very first to ask yourself is the money you'll make, entrepreneur sole purpose for business is profit, then you can try to see how you can help people

The best question to ask if one is into any business,why am I going into the business,the purpose of the business,the plan of the business,the managerial strategy.

The first thing to ask yourself should be "is this business a competitive business?"
How many people are running this same business in my area or location.
You must understand that when there is competition in one business, profit making is limited.

Sure, I subscribe to the view that businesses shouldn't just be based in profit earning but should plan on a long term goal. Most businesses don't stand the test of time because due plan wasn't made to accommodate future goals and continuity.

These questions are really pertinent and important to ask. Especially the part where one needs to question what services or needs are your business meeting. That other one of succession is also very very very necessary to ask
We are of the same view. Your business must serve a purpose and as it progresses the purpose must change to even better

Very apt.
You can also ask yourself if clients are satisfied with the products and services your business offer.
All these questions and more will help one keep track of his or her business.

Very true, this a basic questions every entrepreneur or businesses owners should ask themselves and evaluate themselves, many fail because they refuse to access themselves based on this

The only question that attracted my answer from all those questions are the one that asked what problem does your business or organisation solve,although I have not started any business before but as an advice to others who are about to , you must understand that for your business or any company you are trying establish prosper you must solve a specific problem , that problem will bring people and customers to you

I cant ask what problems does my business solve because its already solving people's hunger since i am dealing with food, I just need to know which part of the business isn't profitable.

Business is established to see a need and fill it. A business must be able to solve a particular problem for the people. Take for instance, Ford was established when the people are need of affordable cars to move around.

Business is established to see a need and fill it. A business must be able to solve a particular problem for the people. Take for instance, Ford was established when the people are need of affordable cars to move around.
This is very true. In addition of establishing a business to satisfy a need, a business is also established to make profit and I believe the latter is the main aim of any entrepreneur going into business.

The only question that attracted my answer from all those questions are the one that asked what problem does your business or organisation solve,although I have not started any business before but as an advice to others who are about to , you must understand that for your business or any company you are trying establish prosper you must solve a specific problem , that problem will bring people and customers to you
Well, does it really mean that all this business must have a specific problem to solve before the business can stand a chance to succeed ? In most cases this may not really be necessary but depending on the type of business you are establishing... What of those who are into the Business of selling wears and beauty products ?

Ask yourself the following questions and answer as candidly and in as much detail as possible.
  • Why do I want to start a business? ...
  • Specifically what kind of business do I want to start?
  • Am I interested in selling products or services?
  • What are my key personal strengths--what am I better at than anyone else?

It is very important to always ask the major reason why one is going into business. Some people start on the wrong footing and there is nothing they can do to build a successful business on that path. The next thing is to ask where to obtain the necessary information about the business before getting started.

The first question i normally is what problem has my business solved and i have been happy answering my own question that my business has lifted me up from begging in the street into a financially stable enterpreneur.

Yes it is important to ask your self some crucial questions before you start or plan to run a business, if not you will end up in loss, you must be sure you are on the thrend of success. Ask your self this question for optimum output
It is always very important that you understand the power of your competitors in the business so that you will know that once you slack in whatever you are doing they will take over.

Well said I think if a new business follows this and have all these points at the back of their mind them success would be more sure but still there are no certainty as there are lots of factors to be considered in a business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds