Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Questions to ask yourself if you run are currently running a business

Correct, business bus all about targeting the right audience, what problems do they have? How can your business solve their problem? Another thing however is will they be able to afford the cost of the solution you are bringing in. The idea is solving the problem at an affordable price, a price that you will still gain from.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is really a good question one should ask his or her self if they want to make some huge amount of money from their business. If your business can offer good value to customers you will really make money from it

I like all your points because they are true but that last point is more important than a lot of people think. The client retention rate...it is basically your ability to deliver a high quality product or service that will keep your customers coming back for more. They will keep buying from you because you have succeeded in earning their trust in your product and services. Client retention rate is very essential for every business.
One basic questions to ask yourself is weather will the business succeed or if the business is passing through challenges what and what will you put in place that is why I'm saying one has to have a plan and also a back-up plan in case the plan was not to work out.

But come to think of it, does it really mean that if we are not able to answer this question perfectly does it mean that any business we are going into that we are not likely to succeed ?
Well not being able to answer this question would not necessarily make your business to fail but your business has and higher chance of failure as the problems that a business solves is what makes need to succeed.

Well not being able to answer this question would not necessarily make your business to fail but your business has and higher chance of failure as the problems that a business solves is what makes need to succeed.
Okay that means in this case we really need to be sure that we get all these things correct and to be in place before we think of starting a business ,as you said it is possible that without this there is a higher chance of failure.

Okay that means in this case we really need to be sure that we get all these things correct and to be in place before we think of starting a business ,as you said it is possible that without this there is a higher chance of failure.
This is exactly what I am saying because most people do not sometimes understand the reason why their businesses fails and they do not know that it is as a result of not putting in proper planning into the business.

This is exactly what I am saying because most people do not sometimes understand the reason why their businesses fails and they do not know that it is as a result of not putting in proper planning into the business.
Well people that actually wants their business to succeed will always try the best possible way to make sure they achieve that ,it is people that are unserious in business that always experienced business failure.

Wow it's nice, that means if I am unable to answer all these questions then is going to be very difficult for me to succeed in whatever business I am going into, in this case I must put everything in place before starting up a business.

The most important thing to consider when you are running a business is whether you should upgrade your business or not, or whether you are ready for the upgrade or not.

Even beyond this thoughtstou have well written down and also listed out, the person still need to check himself if he is not getting discouraged by circumstances he is seeing in his business to quit. He should not quite

Here are some important question you need to ask yourself if you currently have a business.

1) what problems does your business solve?
2) which parts of your business isn't profitable and frivolous?
3) How much time do you and your management team spend to generate revenue?
4) if you stepped away from the business would the business still run?
5) what is your client retention rate?

These are some of the questions you need to ask yourself to further get the best out of the business.
Those five question are indeed very good question that needs to be addressed by the ones running the business. I like the first question about a problem being solved.

The number four question is also the best question that should be asked and to be answered by business owners.

Here are some important question you need to ask yourself if you currently have a business.

These are some of the questions you need to ask yourself to further get the best out of the business.
You highlighted key points and I advise any serious business owner to bookmark this page.
My area of interest particularly is the fifth point. That subject matter about client retention - a very big issue always overlooked which shouldn't be so

Well, I agree that these are the questions one ought to ask before and after kicking off a business, but one important aspect that I think is left out is the funds, how it comes and how it should go

All what you say is correct most especially the one you said if you stepped away from the business would the business still run, that should be the goal of every business if you are not there the business can still run

Another important question to ask is "what is your competition doing?"

You need to ask yourself if you have what it takes to run the business successfully. You also need to ask yourself if the business location is good for the business to make profits.

Thanks for the write up. I can sum everything to what are you doing well and what are you not doing well, rate your self. Ask yourself how long you want the business to last and what you are doing to ensure it's longevity

Questions to ask yourself if you are currently running a business, the question would be I'm I growing financially and have I aquired the wherewithal in the business?

Are my customers satisfied?
Is my business in line with it's vision and mission?
I'm I making profits for returns? Etc

Of course, that is very good question to yourself as a business owner in order to know some area you need work on so to have a successful business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds