Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Question to those who receive crypto as payment

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
I have been curious about receiving payments in crypto or even payments I receive investing them in crypto and leaving the funds there. Still, I always worry about losing my money and have never done it yet.

For those of you who accept crypto as payment, do you keep your money in your account? How often do you lose anything? What crypto currency do you accept?

Advertisement Placeholder
There is significant volatility in most crypto, and you can gain or lose day to day.

You can Google for things like BTC chart or LTC chart to see the day to day fluctuation for those two coins.

There are some crypto choices that are considered "stable coins" that are stable and mapped to the US dollar, however, I haven't seen anyone use these choices.

I would personally view receiving and saving crypto only as last resort, when you can't send it receive normal fiat currency. The only reason why you would want to keep in crypto is entirely because it's fun money.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 7)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds