Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Quality Content Checker Tools

Advertisement Placeholder
What type of quality check are you looking for? Depending on what type of content and what you want to check it for, there are a lot of options. My answer below assumes you want to check a piece of writing, not a video or image.

For Grammar and Spelling most Word Processors (Word, LibreOffice etc.) have a spellcheck and will underline misspelled words or poor grammar. If you are looking for reading grade, what level of reader and education level your writing is suitable for, googling reading grade tools will find lots, although they are geared to US english, so if you use International English, you might find them less useful.

If you want to check email content in case it looks spammy then tools like mailtester can start to flag problems with your email or anything in content or setup that will get it rejected.

If you want to check quality of content for SEO, e.g. the value of keywords etc. that is harder because all the tools I know check the whole webpage, not just an article or piece of content.

Finally if you want to check for originality, either to prevent plagarism or to make sure that your site doesn't look too similar to someone elses for SEO purposes, the best bet might be to use one of the many online plagarism checkers. You can find a lot through search engines, just use check for plagiarism free keywords and you should get something useful.

What are you trying to check for? If you can give me more details I might be able to help more.

Quality is hard to define, it really is just like beauty, in the eye of the beholder. You can check for the quality of your formatting independently of the value of your content itself with something like W3C validation service, and other tools that validate and check your code, but as for the actual content itself only your intended audience can tall you if you are providing them with what they want to see or consume. The level of engagement that you get out of your content is also a good inidcator of the success that you are having with your content.

I listen to a lot of content creators and they usually tell you that they never know which of the many things that they produce will be more successful or resonate with the audience, sometimes they put a lot of effort into something just to see it fade away and sometimes they post random stuff that they created as a joke and that goes viral.

If you want to get a little more metaphysical, then we could argue whether something should be considered high quality just because it liked by a lot of people.

As @Tania says, without knowing exactly what you want to check, it's hard to give a particular answer. Also with the OP saying check for quality content, to me I don't think there is an actual tool for checking that as if it's quality or not, depends on the individual.

You can check content for punctuation, spelling, grammar and plagiarism, but not really for the actual quality of the content in my opinion.

That would imply an AI software that recognizes the human mind being put into words, so I don't thik right now we can have such a tool that work properly. If someone is working on it would be probably google's, I wouldn't be surprised if they were secretly testing a similar software somehow.

That would imply an AI software that recognizes the human mind being put into words, so I don't thik right now we can have such a tool that work properly.

And we will never have something like that because that's like saying that we could design a machine or algorithm capable of recognizing beauty, and not everybody agrees on what's beautiful beyond certain parameters like how symmetrical something is, and yet some people find the imperfections to be precisely what makes something beautiful or not.

What we could have eventually is perhaps some kind of algorithm that's going to able to predict how viral and shared a piece of content will be independently of its intrinsic quality simply based on how similar and previous material was received.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds