Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Putting Up Decorations

Sylar

Addicted member
Credits
So, for christmas and other holidays, when do you decide to put up decorations on your forum? What do you usually put up for decorations on your forum? Links and images are welcome :)

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was at NGG we just added a snow falling effect thing, it only took a few minutes to get it and it was worth it as it just makes it look like you're making an effort for your community, and if you can't be bothered to do that then.. gtfo bro.

When I was at NGG we just added a snow falling effect thing, it only took a few minutes to get it and it was worth it as it just makes it look like you're making an effort for your community, and if you can't be bothered to do that then.. gtfo bro.
We put up snow on the forum navbar around christmas :p
Sometimes people don't want to add it to the community due to the seriousness of the community :ilike:

TTG was a hacking forum back in the day and they added a Santa hat to the logo, that was my first experience of TTG and led to me becoming active!

Now I'm all excited for the epicness that is to come!

There will also be a premium only addition for a short while at Halloween to test out some things so watch out. I know Halloween is a long way away but meh.

I kind of like the idea, but in the past all I did was post an announcement wishing everyone a happy holidays. If I would have known people like this kind of stuff I would have implemented it a long time ago!

You have to be careful about certain holidays though as some people might get their panties in a knot when Hanukkah isn't mentioned or something. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds