Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

PS4 or Xbox One

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not getting either of them, because I'm fortunate enough to live with my brother who buys the consoles (and most of the games on them) himself - he'll be getting PS4 ASAP.

The Xbox One is much better than the PS4 in my opinion. The PS4 isn't terrible, but the Xbox One includes some cool neat features. I don't currently own a console, but my brother and sister both have their own to mess with. I love how you can turn on your TV with one single command. There are many voice commands that you can use to manage your Xbox :) The $500 price is worth it in my opinion.

The Xbox One is much better than the PS4 in my opinion. The PS4 isn't terrible, but the Xbox One includes some cool neat features. I don't currently own a console, but my brother and sister both have their own to mess with. I love how you can turn on your TV with one single command. There are many voice commands that you can use to manage your Xbox :) The $500 price is worth it in my opinion.
I managed to pick up the one first before the ps4 and I have to agree. Some of the features are just amazing!

Currently got the Xbox One, will get the PS4 sometime this year. I always end up with both the major consoles.

I have always went with Playstation but lately I haven't had the chance to play video games much. I heard the Xbox One is not doing too well? Anyone know more?

I believe PS4 has won the battle, as I see they are doing much better then the Xbox one.

I do not have either, and I do not plan on getting either!

Custom-built PCs are the way to go. Console are quite limited in what they can do. And you have less in-game control.

I did not know you can build your own gaming consoles. Please inform me of this!
I said custom-built PCs... not custom-built gaming consoles.

Although, you could technically build a PC and technically call it your own console if it has a its own operating system. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds