Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Promotion

Naiwen

Reputable member
Credits
So yeah, to promote or get your sites off the ground, what do you use the most? I like using packages, and reviews a lot. And I of course, make use of the basic promotion after counting up the right amount of posts.

Advertisement Placeholder
Advertise, packages, I also make 1 other account and have them as an active member, when others begin talking that other account slowly fades away and doesn't come back.

I do most of my promoting or advertising through exchanges and packages via promotion or admin/webmaster forums in the early stages so I can hopefully keep some of the members after the exchange has been completed. I have been known to do daily exchanges which are quite helpful actually but alot of people do smaller and one time exchanges then never to be seen again on your forum so when I first start out I try and go for larger exchanges aswell as asking for other people's opinions on my site or other forums because it's always good to get some honest opinions so you can take them on board and possibly implant them into your site.

I can hopefully keep some of the members after the exchange has been completed.
I can say this happens very rare from my personal experience. Even if they like the community they look forward to get more package orders and stop posting after the package quota gets finished! :/
So what about you 22_22, have you ever had any members to your forum who kept on coming back even after the package quota finished?

I can say this happens very rare from my personal experience. Even if they like the community they look forward to get more package orders and stop posting after the package quota gets finished! :/
So what about you 22_22, have you ever had any members to your forum who kept on coming back even after the package quota finished?

Not really but I may try harder with it in the future, I have been known to post extra on a site while completing a posting package or an exchange though.

I think apart from being completely depended on Posting packages we should also concentrate on getting more content on our forums/blogs on our own...that Is the Forum/Blog owner should keep rolling the posts and contents on their own sites a lot!! ;)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds