Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Promoting mobile apps

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 403

What is the best way to promote a mobile application, that one has published on the App or Play Store? Clicks don’t much matter, it’s mainly the conversions. Do you think paid or free marketing makes a significant difference? What would be your advice for a app developer with little marketing knowledge?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think using offer sites and paying some rewards to the users who download the app, use the app, rate and review the app is the best way to market your app. The key to gain traction is by getting some genuine reviews and ratings early on. People do not trust new apps, therefore, you must get reviews first.

I think advertising on facebook is a good way to gain traction. A lot of people use facebook via mobile devices. If you advertise your app on facebook, users will be interested to check the site immediately.

Their is the google playstore, apple play store to consider in order to market his or her app. He can also seek for sponsored marketing, run affiliate marketing to allow people to promote his app and offer some incentives to the marketers to do such. I believe his app will gather momentum and become a success over time.

Your app needs to be published on the stores that most mobile users have access (iOS or android). You can promote your app through ad mob advertising, facebook audience network, or even running ads on facebook.

The best way or method to promote a mobile phone application is by posting the information of the application on Facebook as Facebook excel very well at promoting smartphone applications with their targeted adverts.

What is the best way to promote a mobile application, that one has published on the App or Play Store? Clicks don’t much matter, it’s mainly the conversions. Do you think paid or free marketing makes a significant difference? What would be your advice for a app developer with little marketing knowledge?
This is best done by using Google mail advertisements. The ads pop up on people's gmail inbox and other folder and they get notifications about the App in question.

I would say facebook and youtube ads, especially that these both mentioned platforms have the installing option without leaving them, which means, you can install that recommended app while still browsing them still, i got many games from that :D

You can also advertise app advertising platform like ad mob, facebook audience network, adcolony, etc. You can gain a lot of traction if you advertise your app through these ad channels.

I think the best shot you have to promoting your mobile app is by attaching rewards to it. You can being about a system that reward user when they download, use it, make a purchase or leave a review on google play and were it would increase the app use.

Online forums and social.media groups that are all about mobile applications will be a good place I start from. It will get more attention there than anywhere else

I don't think there's a need for any paid promotion of an app. Just make sure the app settles people's needs and they would surely download it and share with friends.

Concerning promoting mobile applications. Well, we have the Google play store, apple playstore and other stores he can get his applications too, he can start promoting through the social media usage especially Facebook, when he gets downloads, such person should also have an eye on the reviews and rating of the audience as this help improve the application and also your skills

With the increased number of Apps being developed and published every day, it is safe to say that the mainstream promotion mediums are not enough. There is a need for thinking outside the box. Also, free marketing options will not get the necessary conversions. The only other alternative is to use mediums like TV, Movies, and; physical promotional products. This should be done in conjunction with aggressive social media promotions depending on the niche.

Paid ads always produce results, I know that of Facebook works because of the reactions,clicks and even messages I get when I advertise something so mobile add developers could try that.

You can try microjob sites. I have used microjob sites to promote mobile apps for my clients. I was not only able to get downloads and installs but also reviews.

I think the first step is getting Google to publish your application on their store and also the Apple store, before you start writing reviews

Nowadays app promotion is actually hard because people need to be convinced a lot before they start using a new app although with a lot of social media influence online broadcast and other means of advertisement you can actually promote your apps

I think a major difference is. marketing, because at the end of the day if you make an app that is beneficial to people and they don't know about it, then that is just a one sided effort, one would need to work more on the marketing side of it as well.

If you are promoting mobile apps, you can try any marketing methods you want such as facebook advertising, search engine advertising, admob advertising, etc. but your advertising should target mobile users (so that the ads appear only on mobile devices)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds