Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Promoting mobile apps

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I'd say the best way for a newbie is to use a platform with a lot of users. Something like promoting on forums like this that have high users or other large internet communities.
You can just attach little rewards for the time being upon starting and watch your users grow.
The app has to have interesting content though.

Advertisement Placeholder
To promote the mobile app, the developer need to make paid advertisements on social media. You will be marvelled by the traffic that would be generated.

Most of the mobile apps that I know of are using a referral program from the onset to get enough attention and users. This I a very good strategy.

I believe bizdustry has an offerwall where you are asked to download various games and apps in other to get a reward. Most of these games displayed there I have never seen or heard about them before. Making use of these kind of site is a great way to get more attention towards your game.

I can confirm that the role of advertising or promotion in any business cannot be overemphasized as it is through it that one's product or services can be showcased. I think apps that has to do with money making will pull a lot of user or traffic.

Using iOS and Google play store remains the best platform for your apps advertisment. Although other means using social media, website ads are still nice too.

The best way to promote mobile app is by promoting it through mobile ad network (the ad network that delievers ads on the mobile apps, for instance ad mob). You can also target your ads for mobile devices.

I think advertising on facebook is a good way to gain traction. A lot of people use facebook via mobile devices. If you advertise your app on facebook, users will be interested to check the site immediately.
I believe advertising in social media like Facebook , YouTube and instagram is a good way of attracting people into your mobile application ,mand it will prompt people to check through their mobile phone.

To promote your mobile app, define your landing page, make a simple and clear introduction of your app, maybe one sentence should do, start a blog, use social media, create a video intro to your app, pitch tech blog, ask for app reviews, contact writers in the niche.

Off course, paid or free marketing makes a significant difference in promoting mobile application. You could advertise such apps on social media platforms.

I think advertising on facebook is a good way to gain traction. A lot of people use facebook via mobile devices. If you advertise your app on facebook, users will be interested to check the site immediately.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds