Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Promoting a website or online store

Pinto

Credits
It seems like the hard part is finding and getting audience to visit a website, online store, a blog or whatever we spend lot of time in building and maintaining. so what is your strategies when it comes to finding and getting traffic to your website? what are the instant ( example paid ads ) and the long term methods ( SEO ) are you using to get traffic to your website?

Advertisement Placeholder
Marketing and advertising. The first thing that you need to do is to focus on your brand and website to ensure that people actually are interested in it. And then you need to advertise in as many places as you can. That can be social media ads, forums, blogs etc.

Apart from Paid ads, you can use social media to increase your reach and make your brand popular. SEO and SMO approach will help you get long term benefits. You can also use flyers, newspaper advertising or promotional giveaways as a tool to make people aware about your brand. Talk about your business, brand on various events and trade show platforms. If people know about your brand then they will definitely like to visit your store.

Last edited:
Building Facebook pages/groups and then advertising the site on them. Anyway, it costs money. No way getting around it!

I've found SEO is the best place. Most people go on promotion websites to promote their forum. That being said, unless you're a webmaster & promotion forum, you're not going to get too much traffic from that (Unless it's promotion on general forums that allow promotion) Everyone however, goes on google. If you have enough SEO and show up on google you will get a lot of traffic. I average around 200k views, and gain around 1k+ members a month on my forum.

It seems like the hard part is finding and getting audience to visit a website, online store, a blog or whatever we spend lot of time in building and maintaining. so what is your strategies when it comes to finding and getting traffic to your website? what are the instant ( example paid ads ) and the long term methods ( SEO ) are you using to get traffic to your website?

I have found that an easy way to get traffic to my crafting forum is to create something that looks good and is a pattern I've designed my own. Then I show it off and have the link to the pattern on my site when I post on social media. I posted a pic of a shawl I made with the link to the pattern on a Facebook group and got 80 views in 24 hours.

I think the first, free and most easiest way of advertising is to spread the word in as many places as possible: social media, friends, similar forums (within the rules of the forum, ofcourse), promotion/admin forums. Then, simply focus on SEO, it may take a while but in the long term SEO, if done right, will bring the most traffic and potential users to your website.

The strategy I'm using to get traffic to my website is search engine optimization. As a website owner, you need to know more on Search Engine optimization because this is a long term play on how to get traffic because paid traffic ends immediately your money ends but if you want long term play in marketing then you need to adopt keywords research and optimize your content for traffic.

You can use facebook paid ads to drive traffic to your blog or website. You can also share your website/ blog links on different social media platforms with a brief description of your products or services as it will also drive traffic on your site/ blog.

With the way and rate at which everything is moving so fast online and digital, online promotion seems to be everyone's thing these days and it is much more profitable and easier for those online to accomplish this. Just use the right engines, and website to attract traffic. Target the right audience and know those who are interested in what your store is selling.

In order to generate sales you need organic traffic, you can get organic traffic only when you do seo. However, it takes a long time for seo to show results. Therefore, it you have an online store, you need to look for other methods to generate sales. I think search engine marketing or social media marketing, especially facebook advertising can help generate sales pretty fast.

There are many ways you can promote your website or your store. One of the ways is to promote your website on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc. Create account with these social media and start post contents about your websites. Over time people will start flocking your website based on the contents you post.

Getting traffic to website is not an easy task at all. I make use of Facebook groups and pages to create awareness to the multitude. Instagram is also a good place to start. Still working how to grow a twitter account . and for paid ads I make use of solo ads which I consider the best in the business .Good luck

You can promote your online store and or your website by driving traffic to your site.
Any website that people hardly visit to look for stuffs or any website that does not benefit end users will not have enough traffic.
You can promote your website through ads you can talk about it with friends and family...etc

Aside paid ads, you can make use of social network to promote your website or blog, of the 7 billion people on planet earth, almost all of them are on one social network or the other.
Another way to advertise your link is to post the link on Forums, or buy advert packages from big forums and advertise your website or blog there, This has been working for my friend.

Marketing and advertising. These two are very important in every business especially for business in their stage. They can improve your business status within a time that you don't expect and the main requirement is to get a good and strong marketing team so that they can help you grow.
[automerge]1610585502[/automerge]
Marketing and advertising. The first thing that you need to do is to focus on your brand and website to ensure that people actually are interested in it. And then you need to advertise in as many places as you can. That can be social media ads, forums, blogs etc.
I definitely agree with your opinion. Marketing is the backbone of every business and it can really make your business successful within a short period of time. All the headache is about getting a good and strong marketing team, they will definitely grow your business faster.

Last edited:
Business is all about marketting and advertising about your products and service's.so the stonger your marketting is the stronger your business will be.and now advertising strategies has become more advanced or digitalized so there is quote need of this promotion for the benefit of business$

First of all you should estimate people are interested in your website or thinking or not interested. If yes then launch yiur website and then promote it firstly from your close ones , family, friends. Then advertise it at social media online as well offline too.

Promoting an online store will be better especially for someone who decides to delve into affliate marketing but it can be prone to some kind of risk that tends to make fraudster to start duping someone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds