Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Promoting a website or online store

Another method I use in promoting my ecommerce is by creating a Facebook page and advertising my products via Facebook sponsored ads and targeting a wide range of people who may be interested, by this they engage with the page and website àt same time thereby m8g the promotion easier.

Advertisement Placeholder
Paid facebook ads for example can help you a lot, also sending free samples for reviewing purpose will help you get more users, not to forget that cheap prices and discounts will also contribute a lot and a lot

With the paid ads I am recommending Facebook Ads. It is very potent based on my observation. A sponsored post in Facebook always gets thousands of reactions and thousands of comments. Those ads that I see are consumer products. I just don't know if it is that effective if you will be posting a paid ad of your blog. But for e-commerce I guess it is effective since e-commerce site is also a store.

Great suggestions and explanations! I think a lot of people for traffics through paid advertisements. They also have their websites, products, and services appear as suggestions on online searches like Google and the likes. While people do their searches and gets them as suggestion, it's also trafic because people are likely to follow the links to their websites.

Marketing and advertising. The first thing that you need to do is to focus on your brand and website to ensure that people actually are interested in it. And then you need to advertise in as many places as you can. That can be social media ads, forums, blogs etc.

You don't need a website in order to market what you sell. What is necessary is for one to be popular in the social media networks that you are marketing on. Run discounts, do a little promo or do a bit of giveaways to improve your followers on those networks.

Identify the contents that works and amplify it. An important part of online marketing is optimisation of your content strategy. To identify your top performing content, you could use a content amplifier. You could also use hashtags to amplify content visibility. You could begin hashtag research using a tool like keyhole to find the hashtags that gives the most visibility

The better approach is to choose a limited number of ways to promote your online store. Focus your efforts on those channels, and measure your results to see what’s working and what isn’t. Publish More Than Just Blog Posts. Bolton argues that running a blog is one of the best ways to create a loyal following and build brand awareness, particularly if you’re publishing top-of-the-funnel content. But other respondents recommend going beyond just publishing blog posts.

With your online business, you’ll want to take every opportunity to boost your digital engagement. One of the easiest and most effective ways is to give a little extra love to your social media channels, and make sure they’re stocked with vibrant images and engaging videos.

It is always an interesting task for me to promote an online store. I feel like it is easier to promoting a website because they are boring. Online stores that sell interesting items are just fun and easy promote.

Marketing Tactics to Promote Your Online Store
  • Utilize (and keep building) your email list. ...
  • Boost your organic social presence. ...
  • Optimize your site for SEO. ...
  • Create interesting, useful content. ...
  • Try out Google Ads. ...
  • Advertise on social platforms. ...
  • Partner with complementary brands.

You can think about marketing your ecommerce site in terms of three main audiences:

1. People who have shopped with you before or at least know about your store,
  2. People who are looking for the kind of product that you offer, and
  3. People who would want the product that you offer if they knew about it.
  4. Utilize (and keep building) your email list.
  5. Even in a brick-and-mortar store, it’s important to have a strong email marketing strategy. Collect as many email addresses as you can — customers, prospective customers, people interested in your events, etc. When you launch, you’ll be able to send an email to all of those people letting them know that they can visit your store online.
This can be a good time to consider offering a promotion to those on your email list, or even a referral discount to encourage customers to share your site with friends and family

Business is all about marketting and advertising about your products and service's.so the stonger your marketting is the stronger your business will be.and now advertising strategies has become more advanced or digitalized so there is quote need of this promotion for the benefit of business.

Increasing online sales is the primary goal of countless businesses, large and small alike. Whether you run a mom-and-pop retail business or work for a vast ecommerce giant like Amazon, increasing sales through online channels is a little like bowling a strike – it looks a lot easier than it actually is.

Well the ideas of online stores is not too common here in Nigeria because is a developing country but promoting site is self developer that will expand it

It seems like the hard part is finding and getting audience to visit a website, online store, a blog or whatever we spend lot of time in building and maintaining. so what is your strategies when it comes to finding and getting traffic to your website? what are the instant ( example paid ads ) and the long term methods ( SEO ) are you using to get traffic to your website?
If you need huge traffic on your website or your online stores you can advertise your platform in Google. Another way of getting huge traffic is by using advertising companies. You can also use social media platforms as well to get traffic to your forums or websites.

First and for most important thing is that we have to promote our website first by paid for advertise our website and bring traffic of the people.
Mostly people promote the website with online store both like they actively participate in both terms but in actual they get success in only one of them .

Promoting website,consumers want to see a company’s website before they buy a product or service.
Some people visit a particular website directly, perhaps through a link they saw on social media, in an email marketing campaign, or in a blog post they read — but the majority, about 60 percent, begin by entering keywords into a search engine.

Building a website is not easy because you have to constantly maintain it
So I will go for online store because it doesn't need much maintenance like a website and it doesn't require much money to build and you can accomplish almost anything with your online store.

To understand this thing, you can improve your site, consider posting quality posts, making the site user friendly and responsive and that will improve the seo ranking. You can also spend a decent amount to promote your top performing posts to see how it goes.

Apart from ads. You can also promote your blog or website through social media or magazine and by doing giveaway to attract more users

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds