Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Project management tool: Looking for help and staff

Translations Cloud

Credits
Hello everybody,

I am starting to develop a new service for ticketing (examples: freshdesk, zendesk, etc...)

and I would like to know if anyone is interestedin being part of our team! Basically all the positions are available... it is the birth of everything :smiley:
——
As a beta tester, you will have access to our service (currently top-secret) in order to test new features in preview and report bugs & provide feedback.
What we require is passion, willing to help, sharing new ideas and responsibility.

What are you required to do?

• Move around and find for bugs, errors, etc.
  • Read our topics from the private section and test what we post there :smiley:

Yes, that is all you need to do.

What will you be rewarded with?

• Special Beta Tester rank & award forever.
  • Complete access to our top-level plan (even when it will become paid)
  • No limit options (unlimited storage space, etc)
  • Your name on our wall of fame

Hope someone is available to help me with this new experience :smile:

Leave me a reply here or a PM if interested or if you have any question ^^

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Do you have any names yet? I like this idea. I'd like to see a ticket system with the one built-in to WHMCS

Hey there!

if by names you mean “staff members” yes, we are still looking for people :smiley:

otherwise, i didn’t get your “question”(?)

Last edited:
It is only because I don’t need only one person, but more...

premium features it is basically that when the service will be ready (and will have price on it).. you will access everything for free.
and of course you will see new options live in preview

As you will have access to the features (that should be paid) and that are available under the premium plan... than is called Premium.

Thanks for your kindness and rudeness.

Since you felt the need to go down that path, let me explain my reasoning:

Premium features, as defined by every website ever, are features that other people don't get. So - by stating that someone is going to get features everyone else (that pays for your service; it's SaaS after all), is not "premium" - by definition - it's merely you paying your beta testers for their time.

What you've done here, is state you have a premium "tier", and stated that your beta testers will be put onto that tier. It is not the same thing. I recommend you consult someone who is in business and/or marketing (preferably both), because your posts reak of having no idea how to run a business, and I genuinely want you to succeed, even if it doesn't seem like it from my posts.

I genuinely wish you all the best: But unless you're clear, you won't get far.

Oh, one more thing: Just because someone disagrees with you, or is negative, it does not mean they are being rude. Some people, like me, just want to be clear and to the point, and I'm not going to sugarcoat it just because you think I'm being too harsh.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds