Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

đź’° Credits Wanted Programming

Tyrsson

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Website
github.com
Languages
Php
Javascript
Html5
CSS
MySQL

Frameworks:
Php
Laminas / Laminas MVC / Mezzio / Codeigniter (I try to avoid it)
DojoToolkit
Jquery
Bootstrap 4 - 5
Pico.css

I do everything from simple one off pages (which honestly I do not do much of this these days unless its for a friend etc) all the way to custom content management solutions. Application integrations, Custom Bridges, Application plugin development. Migrations, Have done MANY ZF1-ZF2 -> Laminas migrations.

I work strictly freelance / per contract.

I will be updating this topic at least a few times to showcase some of the work I have done in the past.

This is a collection of screenshots from a custom content management solution I developed as Lead for Dirextion Inc. The projected was consigned by Regions Bank. It offered the following features.

1 designer, 1 staff developer and myself completed this project in approx 60 days.

• Content access tracking to provide the "Discussed Now", "Popular Now" items. (as seen in some of the screenshots)
  • Total admin area control of content creation / management
  • Provided draft support for article creation. Including being able to save a draft and specify the published data.
  • Provided WYSIWYG page creation / content formatting
  • Provided a per article image gallery (which can be seen in the some of the screenshots)
  • Provided Multi-File upload while creating articles
  • Provided uploaded file management via the admin control panel
  • Provided related articles functionality (which can be seen in some of the screenshots)
  • Provided a custom Apache Lucene search feature which was accurate to a fraction of a given search term. (both case sensitive and not, selectable)
  • Provided sending E-cards as emails
  • Provided shopping cart functionality for selling branded products
  • Provided 100% social media integration, even from the list views
  • Provided a per article image slider to allow attaching a subset of article gallery images that would be presented in the image slider in at the top of the article
  • Provided means for which to sort articles by category, category and date, discussed now, and most popular (based on number of views and comments)
  • Provided a features to optimize and rebuild the search index based on certain criteria
  • Provided multi-user multi-usergroup ACL governed access to the admin area and site
  • Provided inline admin group editing from the front-end of the site if you were logged in as an user with editing permissions
  • The software was built on top of the cms core that I developed as lead and leveraged ZendFramework 1.x along with MySQL and Jquery.
  • The design was provided by the marketing firm Slaughter Group in Birmingham AL
  • The application code had to pass full penetration testing (both XSS and SQL injection) / PCI compliance etc before deployment on Regions servers within their network. Testing was performed by the Regions IT team in accordance with their policies at the time.
I'm sure there are several features that I have overlooked considering how long it has been since completion of this project. You can cross reference my role via linkedIn. If you would like to check the references please just post up and I will be glad to send you my linkedIn account information to verify my role in the company that completed this project.

Attachments

• e-cards.png
    e-cards.png
    258.4 KB · Views: 4
  • goodlife-comments-section.png
    goodlife-comments-section.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 4
  • goodlife-detail-upper.png
    goodlife-detail-upper.png
    308.4 KB · Views: 4
  • goodlife-list.png
    goodlife-list.png
    515.7 KB · Views: 4
  • home.png
    home.png
    655.1 KB · Views: 4
  • share-the-good.png
    share-the-good.png
    202.1 KB · Views: 4
  • stories-detail-comments-related.png
    stories-detail-comments-related.png
    172.6 KB · Views: 4
  • stories-list.png
    stories-list.png
    858.9 KB · Views: 4
  • story-details.png
    story-details.png
    548.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds