Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Profit potential in gardening business is very high!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
Do you know? Gardening is best to reduce stress and decrease depression. It lower blood pressure. It lower cholesterol.

💥Good thing is this you can start it as business and can get benefits from this business beside getting benefits for your health.

💥But you must need a large piece of land to start this business or you can take land on rent.

💥You can start vegetables garden business .Grow seasonal vegetables and sell in markets to get profit.

💥Start fruits garden business. Grow seasonal fruits and sell in markets at the end of season to earn money.

💥You can start both businesses but you must need more space to grow both fruits and vegetables.

✔️The profit potential in gardening business is very high but you must have good knowledge about gardening or you can take help of those people who are already in this business ,for guidance.

✍️ Don't forget to leave your own opinion related to this post .

Advertisement Placeholder
My grandmother once told me how she turned gardening as a hobby into an income source till today although it has expanded into plantation farms now. She started out growing tomatoes, peppers and some other veggies just for home use but since they were doing well, she began to sell instead of just giving them out.

I totally agree with your view on this.

Gardening is a fast-growing business ideathat can save customers' money and beautify the landscape while also helping the environment. Gardens can be traditional outdoor plots or created on a smaller scale with containers. Whether you are starting a vegetable garden, and herb garden or a flower garden, if you have a passion for gardening and a desire to help others' get their gardens started, a small business as a gardener may be the perfect business idea for you

Gardening is one very good business that is capable of turning into a big Business.
When going to work everyday, I always sees a lady on the road gardening and tending to some flowers along the road, I watched her tend to there flowers till these beautiful flowers grew so much, right now I no longer see her along the road, I got to find out that she got a contract to supply the flowers to a government establishment and now she is made, that is the power inherent in the business of gardening.

Gardening is a friendly term for agriculture practiced on a small scale, it is mostly associated with relaxation and grooming something beautiful mostly flowers. Yes I share your point of view that gardening can be something big that will be crazily rewarding on the future.

Gardening is lucrative but not for everyone. If you have no knowledge about how to maintain one, do not venture into gardening. If you do not know any thing about farming, do not go into gardening.

Like you have said, you will need a land to start. And you have to decide the kind of crops you what to cultivate.

Mostly, vegetable such as green, pepper, lettuce, carrot e.t.c are cultivated in gardens. These stuff are in high demand and you can make high sell when you go sell them in market.

Another plant is flowers, most gardens are devoted for cultivating flowers. Often times flowers are expensive in the market because of their value.

At the site where I work offline, there is a plot of land, it is not very big but vegetables are given. These are planted with people of knowledge in them and before going on vacation, they are sold to the community to collect funds. In fact, doing it as a business, in a field dedicated to planting, gives great results motivated by demand.

My mom is a professional farmer, that's what she does every year of her life. She has farm for many plantings. She plants seasonal vegetables and seasonal plants too. She sell on wholesale price and make good profit out of it.

Gardening is one of the good and fast growing business.Its not fir everyone.Only that person runs this business who has proper knowledge about this business.In my opinion its the best business in the world.

Do you know? Gardening is best to reduce stress and decrease depression. It lower blood pressure. It lower cholesterol.

💥Good thing is this you can start it as business and can get benefits from this business beside getting benefits for your health.

💥But you must need a large piece of land to start this business or you can take land on rent.

💥You can start vegetables garden business .Grow seasonal vegetables and sell in markets to get profit.

💥Start fruits garden business. Grow seasonal fruits and sell in markets at the end of season to earn money.

💥You can start both businesses but you must need more space to grow both fruits and vegetables.

✔️The profit potential in gardening business is very high but you must have good knowledge about gardening or you can take help of those people who are already in this business ,for guidance.

Yeah you are absolutely right gardening can also be adopted as a hobby. By this you keep yourself busy and when you remain busy no anxiety or depression comes into mind and you remain happy and healthy.
On the other hand you can earn a lot by this profession if you work hard and pay full attention to your work.

Of Course it is Valuable Business and a Good Hobby Too,which everyone Should have. But Now A Days We Don't need a Big Land To Grow plants, because we have biographical Methods to do So in Large Amount,Which increases the Beauty of our house and Generates a Handsome income.

For gardening to turn into your source of income, you need a large piece of land, I have a small garden at the back of my house, not enough to sustain me as a business but its definitely something.
I get small profits from selling vegetables, pumpkins and I even have a paw paw and lots of banana trees too. Maybe I can turn it into a huge business one day.

Gardening Business is very profitable if you find a good location for it. This business sell well in the rural area just because they don't see it as one of the most important things humans should have at home. You can find a good location in the urban area and start growing your flowers at your own pace.

There is a popular group called Plantitos and Plantitas which means Uncles and Aunts who are fond of plants. Potted plants are now in the forefront because of that movement. They say that the lockdown taught the people to take care of plants as a hobby. Now gardening is a booming industry that malls have exhibits or trade fair of potted plants. Aside from the profit when you sell plants the most benefit that you get is the relief of stress. Gardening is a very relaxing hobby.

If people could focus on gardening, especially vegetables, they would not leave it again.

You get to provide food for your family from the garden, you can sell what's left, and it's a great stress reliever too.

I don't think you MUST have a large land area before you can be able to start gardening , you can start from the little ones you have ,and when you have made enough profit from it , you can then expand the business . The benefits from this business is that people will always demand the products .

Gardening can be a profitable business and provide a good work/life balance when managed properly. If you are thinking of starting a career as a self employed gardener, this short and simple guide will help you get a sense of what is involved.

Gardening business in agriculture generate a lot of income but it going to take a long process but your commitment towards it makes you a profitable buisness so you can try and make research so as to gain access to other form of buisness

One thing I love about gardening is that it is stress free, you can manage a garden all by yourself without need for labourers or paid employees. At the end of the season, you can harvest the produce and make good profit. Gardening is an easy business.

Gardening is opted by many people as a hobby. But it has a great potential to grow as a business. It is less risky and healthy activity that can easily converted into business without having heavy investment. Infact, you can start this business from your home garden too and make I profitable through good knowledge and care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds