Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Professional Forum Manager looking for work

truebluefan

Credits
Needs to be real money involved

I have years experience being forum manager. Actually ran 20 sports forums at once(20 separate sites) for almost 4 years!

Looking for add forums.

Level headed, calm. Treat your forum as my own.

Willing to answer any questions you may have.

Advertisement Placeholder
Still looking to help out as long as money is involved. I am a forum manager, forum consultant, community manager.

I can run one forum or site or several for you.

Well your resume here is not really all that impressive. What kind of experience do you have?
Where have you worked? (link to those sites even if they are dead/not live)
What positions have you had?
What are you able to do for the community?
etc.

Verticalscope network. Almost 4 full years. Twenty forums Not one site with 20 forums, 20 sites with multiple forums at each site! I was super admin. Posted daily. Seven days a week. Dealt with problem posters, promoted and trained staff. I sent all tech issues and forum issues to systems admin and reported all issues and stats each week in a report to my immediate superior. Covered all PPV events to make sure the forum did not crash. Sent report of any issues and staff after each event. Basically I ran each forum as my own. Many were dead when I took over. Many were thriving when I left in 2010. All you have to do is look up my username from 2006-2010 and you can see most forums thrived and were growing under my care.

Did regular admin things such as add and or close forums. I have experience with vBulletin(mainly) I am very good with the admincp.

VS decided to run in office and because of that Football forum is not what it used to be. Hockey forum is dead. Boxing forum is too(when I was there we averaged 300 mombers logged in a day, double to triple that number during a boxing PPV) MMA forum is a shell of its former self. We averaged over 500 members logged in daily and 0ver 1000 during a ppv.

Paintboard forum is now dead. As is several other lesser forums.

http://www.verticalscope.com/sports/ I used the same username for VS that I have used on most sports forums I have been associated with

I used to own and run this forum untill we sold it in 2006 http://www.basketballforum.com/index.php The forum is a shell of its former self. Yes I said shell. We were really thriving in 2006. We lost two large communities due to the fact that we sold the forum.

I currently am one of the owners at Sportstwo.com.

I have worked temporarily for some smaller LLC sites. One site had five auto forums that he eventually sold to ITBrands.

Any other questions I am willing to answer.

I can work or be online 7 days a week and work from home. I do not do tech. I can stay our of templates unless the owners wants something specifically done.

I can promote, but recruiting is done much better if everyone does it and not just one person.

I have also used Xenforo. MYBB, IPBoard.

Positions? Admin. I started out at Basketball forum as a mod, but within 1 years was owner/admin. Not just admin but I ran the forum (mod in 2002 and admin/owner/forum manager in 2003.) I also ran the forum for VS form 2006-2010.

I am moderator at http://www.fordrangerforum.com/ All I do is move threads that have been started in wrong forums to correct forum, daily. I am ranger-roger. I get paid to do that.

I am admin at this forum. http://www.fastfordmuscle.com/ greene_911. I am not forum manager, just admin. Forum is new.

Why do I want to add forums to my resume? I am disabled and this is something I can do this from home. I love the interaction, and love a good challenge.

Again. I can run or help you run your forum or forums. I post daily. Promote. Seek out and train mods. Make sure forum is running correctly and if it is not contact the person that can correct it. Deal with posters.

Basketball Forum seem a very busy one. very impressive.
I believe you could find a position anywhere. do you prefer a newly created forum which is from scratch or simply the established one?

I can do both. If newly created, the owner needs to realize it takes time to get established and grow. At Basketball forum(keep in mind we had better numbers before the sell than afterward) we started in 2002, and 4 years later it was thriving.

Sportstwo was established in 2007. and I have been with them since 2010. Some of management that started that forum were with me at basketball forum. I was under contract for VS and could not join them in the beginning when they started S2.

Even an established forum is tricky. If it had become completely dead over time, it is almost impossible to revive. However if the forum is slowly growing or maintaining over time, it can be successful.

I can work for an LLC or indivdual. LLC is actually preferred because they normally have more than one forum. But I can work for an individual.

Genre is not problem, although I prefer sports. All forums are ran the same way

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds