Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Privacy vs Terrorism / Crime

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
How much privacy should be granted to people in society? Are you more concerned with privacy or terrorism / crime? Should steps be put in place before government security agencies access private information or should mass surveillance be allowed?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have a major problem with government spying on us. If we have nothing to hide, we must not worry about whether or not government is spying on us.

Government must know their limitations and civilians must know theirs.

I do not have a major problem with government spying on us. If we have nothing to hide, we must not worry about whether or not government is spying on us.

Government must know their limitations and civilians must know theirs.
I do have a problem with anyone spying on human beings.

As human beings we should have the right to live our life without someone monitoring all our actions. I know that criminals have to be caught. But if the government takes away all our freedom, then the criminals will have nothing to take away from us.

I'm all for liberty. And I strongly believe in human rights. The forefathers of this country wrote the constitution in order to pursue the idea of freedom for all human beings. We must never let anything obstruct this idea.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds