Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Printing Press and Location

Layefa94

Reputable member
Credits
How does a location of business affect the productivity of that company? Am running two printing press one in a village but closer to an high school, the other in a city generating little profit compare to that in the village, this oppose my initial assumption that city printing press should generate more money that the one in a village

Does location of a printing press really count on the profit????

Advertisement Placeholder
In every business run offline, Location is like 9/10th of everything. businesses such as printing press need areas with high number of students. This is because students patronize such ventures more.
Another factor concerning location is the number of similar businesses around your location. This can be dealt with By increasing your customer base and offering great customer servuces.

Location is an important factor when siting a printing press. You must situate it in a place where you are sure to get patronage. Not everybody needs the service offered by people who run printing press. A printing press business is best in an environment where there are many education centers

Yes that's why the one in the city generate more income than that of the one in the village, in the village people don't do much of printing compared to the city and locating such business in the village is a waste of resources, I will advise you relocate the one in the village to the city

Businesses flourishes is as a result of the location of the business, most businesses flourishes in densely populated areas and in a case of an urban area, urban areas are not always populated, in fact, they are always sparsely populated and so therefore in your case whereby your printing press in the city isnt selling as much as the one in the village is because there are no much people around there.

As for me printing business is really good and beautiful because there are many profits from it but it really depends on location where you starting your business and how very important you taken your business, because that's where you get whatever you want

A printing press is a mechanical device for applying pressure to an inked surface resting upon a print medium (such as paper or cloth), thereby transferring the ink. It marked a dramatic improvement on earlier printing methods in which the cloth, paper or other medium was brushed or rubbed repeatedly to achieve the transfer of ink, and accelerated the process. Typically used for texts, the invention and global spread of the printing press was one of the most influential events in the second millennium.

How does a location of business affect the productivity of that company? Am running two printing press one in a village but closer to an high school, the other in a city generating little profit compare to that in the village, this oppose my initial assumption that city printing press should generate more money that the one in a village

Printing press education is very important think to start a business location is very matter in any type of business because if your location is best and your business will grow up and you earn money e&y

As for me printing business is really good and beautiful because there are many profits from it but it really depends on location where you starting your business and how very important you taken your business, because that's where you get whatever you want also you have to take it very serious because what it provide is more than what you think

Printing business is not profitable as far as I know because I've seen someone that I've been doing it and has not been able to get enough money to take care of his natural need except you can actually get the business on a location that is highly populated if not no need.
[automerge]1613309006[/automerge]
Printing business is not profitable as far as I know because I've seen someone that I've been doing it and has not been able to get enough money to take care of his natural need except you can actually get the business on a location that is highly populated if not no need.

It is not only in printing press business that location of business matters. It is in every business that one has chosen to so. You have to be strategic when choosing location so that you won't be conducting your business without any customers.

Printing press, machine by which text and images are transferred to paper or other media by means of ink. ... Although movable type, as well as paper, first appeared in China, it was in Europe that printing first became mechanized.

Printing business is very profitable in a location that suit such a business because a lot of people like printing out things everyday and you can actually make money when the location you are sitting the business is of high population that is when it will be profitable.

When he began experimenting with printing in Strasbourg, France in 1440, he was politically exiled by the goldsmith and inventor Johannes Gottenberg Press

Remind opening I don't think this painting business is no longer viable. the profitability in this business might not be much due to the presence of internet which makes it easier for everyone to get information at the right time even with little or no cost. Also people are no longer subscribe to my magazine again instead they subscribe to a newsletter on the internet to receive information regularly.

Definitely, the location of some business matters especially in this case, a printing press location has to be near a populous place or an environment that is busy. I would suggest you cite the printing press near a busy area.

the location or area where a business is located is very important to the successful running of the business. a business owner has to be strategic when choosing the right location for their business so as to make sure that things are done the right way.
[automerge]1613309592[/automerge]

the location or area where a business is located is very important to the successful running of the business. a business owner has to be strategic when choosing the right location for their business so as to make sure that things are done the right way.

Printing and press business is a very good business and of course it is lucrative. In this business I don't think that the location of the office matters as far as the workers can be going out and seeing things going on and recording it in order to put it and a newspaper but it is also good to have a very good location.

From my experience as a business and a customer as well, location is very important to any kind of business including printing press business. There is what's called strategic location in business and once you have your business within such location, there will always be high probability of increasing sales every day.

The reason is certainly the location and I believe the reason is this, the printing press location in the city will have lots of competition from other printers since it's in a high school location which will make your market share drop, while the one in the village has no competition whatsoever.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds