Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Print Shop Clothing Venders

glitch

beep boop
Credits
Have you ever tried selling items through a clothing vender? One of those market places that takes your design and prints them on clothing items and ships them out, giving you a small percentage of the revenue. I am curious to see if anyone has had success with something like this online. Making good money doing it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Nope, i haven't tried selling items through a print shop clothing vendor. I feel like people that would be involved in this kind of business are people in the fashion industry.

Well I'm not sure this will work out well because most of these vendors have their own clothes to sell and they'll not be happy keeping someone else's product and getting a commission instead.

Nope, i haven't tried selling items through a print shop clothing vendor. I feel like people that would be involved in this kind of business are people in the fashion industry.
Printing shop running with clothing vendors is a good and lucrative business , for example getting to customise cloth for people on daily basis brings a good amount of profit depending on the location of your store .

I sell print on demand clothes through various marketplaces. This is one of the easiest businesses to work on. You do not need money and you can start with limited skills. While I am not generating a lot of sales, but is still good because it brings me passive income as I can sell the same design over and over.

I looked into selling items through a clothing vendor online, thinking it could be a seamless way to earn extra income. Initially, the idea of just providing designs and letting another company handle the production and shipping while getting a cut of the profits sounded appealing. However, I realized that the profit margins were pretty slim and the process wasn’t as straightforward as I hoped. That's when I turned to bulk t-shirt printing as an alternative. I found a company called Thrive Screen Printing that offered competitive prices and high-quality prints, which allowed me to have more control over the product and potentially higher earnings. They were very transparent about the costs and the quality of the products was impressive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds