Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Prefer showers or baths?

Which do you prefer?

• Taking a shower

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Taking a bath

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Both

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Neither, I'd rather be a stinker lol

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What is your preference when it comes to hygiene? Do you prefer to take a quick shower or a long bath? I like the latter as I love relaxing in a nice hot bath while listening to music. I usually take showers though as my tub right now is damaged and we can't use too much water on it at the moment. But if I could choose, it's definitely is taking a bath. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I personally prefer to take baths, but in the house where I live now there is only a shower, where I lived before if there was a bathtub and I really liked it much more, but well, taking showers also has its advantages, especially the saving of water in general if you do not spend much time in the shower.

I mostly like to take long baths of about 30mins. But the days I shampoo my hair, I take shower. It helps in rinsing it better.

I wish I had long hairs. I'm always attracted to ladies with long hair 😍. But unfortunately, I don't have long hairs. In fact my hairs are short and stubborn. This is why I always get my hair cut every two weeks max. I won't carry my hair more than two weeks.

I wish I had long hairs. I'm always attracted to ladies with long hair 😍. But unfortunately, I don't have long hairs. In fact my hairs are short and stubborn. This is why I always get my hair cut every two weeks max. I won't carry my hair more than two weeks.
I have medium length hair. I don't visit the barber shop before 2 months is done since my last visit. I like to grow my hair but after some point it gets little difficult to manage so I cut them off a bit.

I have medium length hair. I don't visit the barber shop before 2 months is done since my last visit. I like to grow my hair but after some point it gets little difficult to manage so I cut them off a bit.

Should I have long growing hairs, I will never barb it. I'm only just going to trim it when it's needed. I know that it takes a lot of care to maintain longer hairs with how you bath and all but that's a task I would gladly take upon myself.

I am more for showers over baths. I find that I feel cleaner after a shower and with a shower as well, you can also use less water and it doesn't take a long to get yourself showered and ready for the day compared to a bath which you need to fill up before you can even take the bath.

I also do not like the idea of sitting in water that I have washed myself in instead of washing away whilst I am showering.

If I have time for relaxation I use baths, if I am in a hurry I get a shower.
I have been keeping shoulder-length hair for almost 20 years.

If I have time for relaxation I use baths, if I am in a hurry I get a shower.

I have been keeping shoulder-length hair for almost 20 years.
That's awesome! I must take some tips from you on how to take care of it. I like to grow my hair, but there's a stage where it would grow awkwardly from all sides and you still have to wait for it to grow enough to the desired length to help you bring all of them into shape. I somehow end up cutting my hair in that stage. Maybe someday I'll get through it! :)

I used to take baths when I was younger, but as I grew older I started preferring showers because they seemed quicker. If it were to come to relaxation though, I'd probably prefer a bath.

Unfortunately, I only have a shower at home, so I can only use it, but when I had a bath in my childhood, I enjoyed it very much, so once a week I wanted to take a bath instead of a shower, but unfortunately I don't have such an opportunity, so I like both ways.

The weather is actually very hot right now and this is something that I've made it impossible for me to be more relaxed when it comes to showering only.

I'm prepared to soak myself in the bathtub in order to have a very good long bath. This is so that my body is going to calm down very well from the whole hotness of the weather.

This one is very much depends, if I have time and I want to chill and think about things I would rather take a bath because then I just lay down comfortably and I can chill with the hot water. A shower is something I would do if I'm not in the mood and I just want to finish with it it's faster and not as chill as a taking a bath.
But if there is something I will never do out of choice is taking cold showers/baths oh man those cold water are never good it is just annoying I don't understand people who are taking them personally I will never get used to cold water..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds