Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Post your Car!

Not got it yet, but I should be getting it in the next few weeks, Audi emailed a few days ago to say it was on its way to the port in Germany to be shipped over.

View attachment 625
Exciting! Us men are like little children when we’re expecting a new car. :D at least I’m like that. Having butterflies, lol.

Advertisement Placeholder
Exciting! Us men are like little children when we’re expecting a new car. :D at least I’m like that. Having butterflies, lol.

Haha, yes I'm the same! It was either between an A1 or a Q2 for me, but now that I've went ahead with the A1, I keep seeing A3's on the road and I'm like damn maybe I should have got one of those... :ROFLMAO: I was going to go for a company car (electric) but with the way electricity bills are here at the moment, claiming electricity expenses wouldn't go as far as it does when I claim petrol expenses, so I settled on getting a new personal car for now.

Haha, yes I'm the same! It was either between an A1 or a Q2 for me, but now that I've went ahead with the A1, I keep seeing A3's on the road and I'm like damn maybe I should have got one of those... :ROFLMAO: I was going to go for a company car (electric) but with the way electricity bills are here at the moment, claiming electricity expenses wouldn't go as far as it does when I claim petrol expenses, so I settled on getting a new personal car for now.
A1 is a better choice above the Q2. A3 even better, but it’s too late now, lol. EV’s suck, end of story.

My toys that works in conjunction with my hobby. Considering I own property, a 4WD truck is almost a necessity.

Truck-Trailer-s.JPG

This is the toy that I miss, but after the years of fighting people my knees finally decided to quit playing nicely.

EKNhHrG.jpg

My toys that works in conjunction with my hobby. Considering I own property, a 4WD truck is almost a necessity.

View attachment 629

This is the toy that I miss, but after the years of fighting people my knees finally decided to quit playing nicely.

EKNhHrG.jpg
Nice bike! Pity you can’t drive it anymore. There’s no better feeling and way of making your head empty.

Nice bike! Pity you can’t drive it anymore. There’s no better feeling and way of making your head empty.
That was a 1200 mile trip (did it 1 way in less than 24 hours) that I took a few years ago. My only concern when arriving at the destination... getting two BK Whoppers and then setting down in a nice HOT bath at the hotel room while eating them. The last 1.5 hours was through the rain.... and I am thankful that I had a good GPS for the trip (Zumo 550). Now that my knees don't hold up to long trips, I use the truck and the RV to go places and then explore.
I had a Goldwing before that, and had a trailer to pull behind it and carried a tent and did some camping with it (almost actually bought a tent trailer for it). The Goldwiing was nice with it's reverse (solved some issues with the knees) but was really heavy. I could have gone to a trike... but honestly... you might as well get a convertible car/jeep and go that way as you loose the joy of the two wheels. I've ridden motorcycles since I was 15 (a KZ400 was my first vehicle I ever owned).

Now that I'm a decade past 1/2 century on this planet, I like to be somewhat comfortable and stay in a "familiar" setting. Yes, I could "stay cheaper" at a hotel/motel, but then our fur babies would not be able to accompany us.

Last edited:
19990279_10155215289381858_7228775939022946741_n.jpg

This was my baby when I first bought it. 2017 Ford Explorer <3 It has 29,000 miles and I bought it with about 50 miles on it! It's been my dream car since I was little which I know is silly. I still absolutely love it. I finally finished payments last year and I will more than likely try and keep it another year or two at least.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds