Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Politicians With Criminal Records

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Recently, sitting president's son has been found guilty in the United States. In another news from United States, former president and the current candidate for presidency has been found guilty on 34 cases. This is just one example, politicians with criminal records are very common in man y countries. What do you think about these people? How do you think they should be treated?

Advertisement Placeholder
In the end, I believe that most of them will still get away with all the atrocities they have committed and some of them will still remain in office.

This is also the same thing that is happening in my country because our current president is in known drug lord but he's the president of the country.

Recently, sitting president's son has been found guilty in the United States. In another news from United States, former president and the current candidate for presidency has been found guilty on 34 cases. This is just one example, politicians with criminal records are very common in man y countries. What do you think about these people? How do you think they should be treated?
In the case of Trump, it's believed by his followers that the charges are politically motivated. However, how is that so? It would be interesting to see the reasoning in more detail.

Followers are blind, they cannot see the truth. What is important is what the general public thing. But is is rare to see politicians go to jail for the crimes. That's because the crimes committed by politicians are usually justified as politics tactics.

In my country, many politicians have committed serious crimes and most of them have gone unpunished or with very low sentences, which is what happens when you have enough power to manipulate in court.

The difficult truth is that most of these politicians are involved in one criminal case or another. It is rare to find one who is not linked to one criminal record. I mean the clean ones are not even allowed to go far in the system and it is really sad.

The current prime minister in our country raged a bloody war that resulted in the death of 17 thousand people. Sadly, this guy was never booked by law.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds