Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ten Hag Out!

Champions League! Really?
Galatasaray strolled into Manchester and left with three full points. Copenhagen should've won at Old Trafford if not for their wasteful finishing. Can this Man United team glean a draw against Bayern Munich when next they meet? Very doubtful. On current form, can they go to Galatasaray and claim a victory? That's a pipe dream. On current form, the team have less than 50% chance of progressing from a group that has Galatasaray and Copenhagen. If that's not calamity, what else is?
It may be that Man Utd doesn't have everyone with them to get through the group, but throwing in the towel by going third in the standings, and being only one point away from second place, is not an option, I'm not saying that they're going to get through the group stage, but as you say there are possibilities and stranger feats have been seen in this competition.

Advertisement Placeholder
It may be that Man Utd doesn't have everyone with them to get through the group, but throwing in the towel by going third in the standings, and being only one point away from second place, is not an option, I'm not saying that they're going to get through the group stage, but as you say there are possibilities and stranger feats have been seen in this competition.

It is definitely going to take a very big luck for Manchester United to end up qualifying from the group stage. This is going to be determined by how they play away at Galatasaray. They shouldn't have lost that match at home but they ended up losing it, which is what is going to be the stumbling block for them if they end up not beating Galatasaray in their home.

It is definitely going to take a very big luck for Manchester United to end up qualifying from the group stage. This is going to be determined by how they play away at Galatasaray. They shouldn't have lost that match at home but they ended up losing it, which is what is going to be the stumbling block for them if they end up not beating Galatasaray in their home.
That's exactly what I think, that everything is decided in the match against Galatasaray, I believe, that with the team that Manchester United has, they can perfectly beat Galatasaray, I don't think so against Bayern, but if Man Utd is not qualified at least in second position, it will be a total disappointment and a wasted capital investment.

That's exactly what I think, that everything is decided in the match against Galatasaray, I believe, that with the team that Manchester United has, they can perfectly beat Galatasaray, I don't think so against Bayern, but if Man Utd is not qualified at least in second position, it will be a total disappointment and a wasted capital investment.

Yeah, that's very correct. Manchester United got almost all the players that they needed in order to play a perfect football this season which was what everyone was looking up to. How everything disintegrated within a twinkle of an eye is something that have been worrying for a lot of people. I just hope as a Manchester United fan that we can be able to go to the Galatasaray and beat them in their home just like the way they beat us at home. If you fail to do that, there is no hope of qualifying from this group stage.

The problem is that whenever a new manager has been signed and the club manages to get him all the players he required from the transfer market, the fans are always impatient when it comes to getting results. They are too quick to judge especially when after spending heavily in the transfer market they are not seeing immediate result. This is exactly what is happening with the fans of Manchester United right now.
This is NOT about getting results. For about two seasons Arsenal didn't get reasonable results with Arteta. But Arteta's Arsenal wasn't playing this terrible football where they get played off the pack and only needed to be rescued by either a referee mistake or luck to get points.

The referee saved Man United's win against Wolves by denying Wolves a clear penalty. Wolves were by far the better team all night.

They needed a red card to win against Nottingham Forest having gone 2-0 down.

If Burnley had players who could score, they would score three goals against United.

Against Brentford, McTominay came in to score in the 93rd and 97th minute to get a win. That will never happen again.

They had to come from a goal down against relegation surety, Sheffield United for a win.

Those are Man United's five league wins out of 10. In every of those games, opponents created at least two big chances. For the ones they lost, they were completely outplayed except against Palace.

Man United are the worst playing team amidst all the so called big teams, anyone who watches football will easily see that.

Again, this is NOT about results.

And may I ask you, as a Man United supporter. What is the team's playing pattern right now? Will be waiting for your answer to this.

Yeah, that's very correct. Manchester United got almost all the players that they needed in order to play a perfect football this season which was what everyone was looking up to. How everything disintegrated within a twinkle of an eye is something that have been worrying for a lot of people. I just hope as a Manchester United fan that we can be able to go to the Galatasaray and beat them in their home just like the way they beat us at home. If you fail to do that, there is no hope of qualifying from this group stage.
Now this is my point. Isn't it shameful that we have to hope and pray to win at Galatasaray? We both know, on current form, this team won't lay a give on Bayern Munich. The beat down will be comprehensive this time. Can they win at Turkey? We will probably be hoping for a draw.

When SkySports predicted the Manchester Derby result, they predicted 5-0. And, in all fairness that game should've been 5-0 if Haaland scored all the gilt-edged chances he was presented.

We are the only big team that gets pounded like amateur teams against the big boys. 7-0 at Liverpool last season. 6-3 at City. Brighton scored four goals. Brentford scored four goals. Newcastle played us off the pack. The sheer amount of disgraceful performances is unbelievable!

This is NOT about getting results. For about two seasons Arsenal didn't get reasonable results with Arteta. But Arteta's Arsenal wasn't playing this terrible football where they get played off the pack and only needed to be rescued by either a referee mistake or luck to get points.

The referee saved Man United's win against Wolves by denying Wolves a clear penalty. Wolves were by far the better team all night.

They needed a red card to win against Nottingham Forest having gone 2-0 down.

If Burnley had players who could score, they would score three goals against United.

Against Brentford, McTominay came in to score in the 93rd and 97th minute to get a win. That will never happen again.

They had to come from a goal down against relegation surety, Sheffield United for a win.

Those are Man United's five league wins out of 10. In every of those games, opponents created at least two big chances. For the ones they lost, they were completely outplayed except against Palace.

Man United are the worst playing team amidst all the so called big teams, anyone who watches football will easily see that.

Again, this is NOT about results.

And may I ask you, as a Man United supporter. What is the team's playing pattern right now? Will be waiting for your answer to this.

Truthfully, we don't have a clear playing pattern because I don't see it. Ten Hag says he plays fast based trasition football but all I see is players moving with ball without any purpose or clear plan of what to do with the ball. This is why it's very difficult for us to break down opponents and score goals.

Our last 5 matches in EPL haven't been the best and you're right about the Wolverhampton match where Onana committed a clean penalty but it wasn't given and they did outplayed us by a long margin.

Our lack of playing tactics is what's making it very difficult for us to score goal. Rasmus Højlund can score goals but he needs service to score which he's not getting. Everything is falling apart in the midfield. It's really depressing watching United play this days.

Yes, in fact, I don't see anything wrong with waiting 1 more year to see how the season ends and already decide, at the moment they are also playing in the Champions League where they have achieved a victory and are only one point away from second place and therefore from the qualification to the round of 16, we have to give them time.

Bayern will hand us a beat down at Old Trafford. We'll probably be begging for a draw at a very hostile pitch in Turkey. With the way Copenhagen played last time out, we are not even sure of a victory over there.

Man United have less than 50% chance of qualifying from a group that has Galatasaray and Copenhagen. When the Champions League fixture was revealed, I was so confident we will qualify before game 6. Now? I'm not even sure we will get out of the group. If that is not calamity, what else is?

Bayern will hand us a beat down at Old Trafford. We'll probably be begging for a draw at a very hostile pitch in Turkey. With the way Copenhagen played last time out, we are not even sure of a victory over there.

Man United have less than 50% chance of qualifying from a group that has Galatasaray and Copenhagen. When the Champions League fixture was revealed, I was so confident we will qualify before game 6. Now? I'm not even sure we will get out of the group. If that is not calamity, what else is?
Why did you quote my same post again?

It was even Newcastle that I felt would find it very difficult to qualify in their group because their group is tagged the group of death. But looking at how they have performed so far, it is very clear that they are determined to take their good playing form from English Premier League to the Champions League and they are doing it very confidently. They decimated PSG and no one saw it coming.

Manchester United are busy losing at home back to back. We are in deep shit right now!

Why did you quote my same post again?

Galatasaray strolled into Manchester and left with three full points. Copenhagen should've won at Old Trafford if not for their wasteful finishing. Can this Man United team glean a draw against Bayern Munich when next they meet? Very doubtful. On current form, can they go to Galatasaray and claim a victory? That's a pipe dream. On current form, the team have less than 50% chance of progressing from a group that has Galatasaray and Copenhagen. If that's not calamity, what else is?

This was his previous post. They are not the same thing 😅.

Truthfully, we don't have a clear playing pattern because I don't see it. Ten Hag says he plays fast based trasition football but all I see is players moving with ball without any purpose or clear plan of what to do with the ball. This is why it's very difficult for us to break down opponents and score goals.

Our last 5 matches in EPL haven't been the best and you're right about the Wolverhampton match where Onana committed a clean penalty but it wasn't given and they did outplayed us by a long margin.

Our lack of playing tactics is what's making it very difficult for us to score goal. Rasmus Højlund can score goals but he needs service to score which he's not getting. Everything is falling apart in the midfield. It's really depressing watching United play this days.
And this is why I'm frustrated.

Honesty, I'm also very tired of the way we go from one manager to the other. When you consider how spoilt we were when Ferguson was around, it's even hard to stomach the amount of managers we've sacked in the last 10 years. I hoped Ten Hag will succeed. I defended him when we lost to Brighton. I said the players at his disposal are nothing but average Joes who doesn't deserve the Man United jersey. But it shouldn't get this bad. Game after game, those guys make silly mistakes that's incomprehensible. Can't he stop them? What is he coaching them in training? If one method/tactic is not working, why not try another?

When Postecouplou started this season, he played Son from the left and Richarlison as striker. When he realized it wasn't working, he swapped them. Now Son scores every single game while Richarlison has regained his confidence too. Klopp did that with Liverpool last season. Ten Hag should show that he knows what he's doing. That's all I'm asking.

In all fairness, if we sack him now who is out there to hire? The managerial market is not filled with talents right now, it's empty. But for how long will it get bad before it gets better with Ten Hag? Will it even get better? Those are worrying questions that prompted my outburst.

This was his previous post. They are not the same thing 😅.
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know my first response was posted. I didn't see it despite checking repeatedly. That was why I tried responding again. My bad.

Funny thing is, I checked again just now and didn't see the first post. I hope their is no penalty for quoting the same post twice. It wasn't intentional.

And this is why I'm frustrated.

Honesty, I'm also very tired of the way we go from one manager to the other. When you consider how spoilt we were when Ferguson was around, it's even hard to stomach the amount of managers we've sacked in the last 10 years. I hoped Ten Hag will succeed. I defended him when we lost to Brighton. I said the players at his disposal are nothing but average Joes who doesn't deserve the Man United jersey. But it shouldn't get this bad. Game after game, those guys make silly mistakes that's incomprehensible. Can't he stop them? What is he coaching them in training? If one method/tactic is not working, why not try another?

When Postecouplou started this season, he played Son from the left and Richarlison as striker. When he realized it wasn't working, he swapped them. Now Son scores every single game while Richarlison has regained his confidence too. Klopp did that with Liverpool last season. Ten Hag should show that he knows what he's doing. That's all I'm asking.

In all fairness, if we sack him now who is out there to hire? The managerial market is not filled with talents right now, it's empty. But for how long will it get bad before it gets better with Ten Hag? Will it even get better? Those are worrying questions that prompted my outburst.

This is exactly the same discussion that I had this morning in our Manchester United group on WhatsApp because I woke up feeling very frustrated with what has been happening with Manchester United that I couldn't hold it any longer.

View attachment 6243

Ten Hag definitely needs to change whatever he's doing in training right now because it's not working but his problem is that he's bold to say he's not going to change his playing style which I think is very stupid. You can't keep doing the same thing over and over again to expect different results.

This is exactly the same discussion that I had this morning in our Manchester United group on WhatsApp because I woke up feeling very frustrated with what has been happening with Manchester United that I couldn't hold it any longer.

View attachment 6243

Ten Hag definitely needs to change whatever he's doing in training right now because it's not working but his problem is that he's bold to say he's not going to change his playing style which I think is very stupid. You can't keep doing the same thing over and over again to expect different results.
I saw in one of the newspapers this morning that Ten Hag said the reason why it's taking so long to establish his pattern is because the players he met at Man United have gotten so used to long ball tactics. As credible an excuse as it sounds, it also puts under the spotlight his coaching abilities. Jack Grealish at Aston Villa was a ball hugger, doing whatever he wanted without getting questioned. When he got to City and wasn't adapting, Guardiola dropped him. We can all agree he's a different type of player now. Managers can make players adapt to new style with training. Are those highly paid dudes we parade that brainless to the point of not being able to adapt?

Ten Hag will not get sacked, I know. Their is no credible replacement out there. But he should at least show us some sign of progress after this horrible start to the season.

I saw in one of the newspapers this morning that Ten Hag said the reason why it's taking so long to establish his pattern is because the players he met at Man United have gotten so used to long ball tactics. As credible an excuse as it sounds, it also puts under the spotlight his coaching abilities. Jack Grealish at Aston Villa was a ball hugger, doing whatever he wanted without getting questioned. When he got to City and wasn't adapting, Guardiola dropped him. We can all agree he's a different type of player now. Managers can make players adapt to new style with training. Are those highly paid dudes we parade that brainless to the point of not being able to adapt?

Ten Hag will not get sacked, I know. Their is no credible replacement out there. But he should at least show us some sign of progress after this horrible start to the season.

As much as the manager is getting some of the things he's doing wrong in the club, I also believe that our players are contributing to what is going wrong as well because a lot of them find it very difficult to adapt to what the manager wants them to do. It's a problem that the manager don't have anything to do about them or I'm thinking that he doesn't have a good replacement to drop them completely just like Pep did with Jack. This is probably why those players keep on getting selected in every match that is being played.

It is just like what happened with Jordan Sancho whom have never really lived up to the expectations since he signed for Manchester United and the club manager try to put him right by saying some things about him. Ever since then, Jordan Sancho have revolted against the manager and it is resulting in him being set up to leave the club in the January transfer window. I can't just imagine what is wrong with most of our players.

As much as the manager is getting some of the things he's doing wrong in the club, I also believe that our players are contributing to what is going wrong as well because a lot of them find it very difficult to adapt to what the manager wants them to do. It's a problem that the manager don't have anything to do about them or I'm thinking that he doesn't have a good replacement to drop them completely just like Pep did with Jack. This is probably why those players keep on getting selected in every match that is being played.

It is just like what happened with Jordan Sancho whom have never really lived up to the expectations since he signed for Manchester United and the club manager try to put him right by saying some things about him. Ever since then, Jordan Sancho have revolted against the manager and it is resulting in him being set up to leave the club in the January transfer window. I can't just imagine what is wrong with most of our players.
When Guardiola took over from Rijkaard at Barcelona, he sold their best players and introduced players from Barca B. When he took over at City, it took him two years to get in 12 players. Ten Hag already brought in 16 players in a year of three windows. Are those players he bought not good enough for his style? If not, why did he purchase them?

The only player that was probably purchased for him was Casemiro who was a replacement for De Jong that they couldn't get. Agreed, Casemiro can't progress the ball like De Jong. But then, is De Jong the only player with the ball progressing ability in the world?

No one is saying the players he met are world beaters. But the ones he brought in, what has been their influence on the team? Asides Martinez, the others have been useless.

When Guardiola took over from Rijkaard at Barcelona, he sold their best players and introduced players from Barca B. When he took over at City, it took him two years to get in 12 players. Ten Hag already brought in 16 players in a year of three windows. Are those players he bought not good enough for his style? If not, why did he purchase them?

The only player that was probably purchased for him was Casemiro who was a replacement for De Jong that they couldn't get. Agreed, Casemiro can't progress the ball like De Jong. But then, is De Jong the only player with the ball progressing ability in the world?

No one is saying the players he met are world beaters. But the ones he brought in, what has been their influence on the team? Asides Martinez, the others have been useless.

Say no more my friend because after watching Manchester United play Newcastle last night and how they were thumped, there's nothing else left to say. Ten Hag have lost his plot, I don't think he's going to able to do anything meaningful this season in Manchester United. It's only a matter of when they will sack him.

Say no more my friend because after watching Manchester United play Newcastle last night and how they were thumped, there's nothing else left to say. Ten Hag have lost his plot, I don't think he's going to able to do anything meaningful this season in Manchester United. It's only a matter of when they will sack him.
And after sacking him, we go round in circles again. I never believed I will witness a day where Man United will be useless for three straight seasons.. But, they've been unbelievably disappointing for 10 straight years. We'll need to be as lucky as City to stumble upon a Guardiola type of coach to get it right. That luck might never come in another decade.

Rumours have it we'll have to fork £15M to sack Ten Hag. And then get who?

We are in for some serious problem.

What a time to be alive!

And after sacking him, we go round in circles again. I never believed I will witness a day where Man United will be useless for three straight seasons.. But, they've been unbelievably disappointing for 10 straight years. We'll need to be as lucky as City to stumble upon a Guardiola type of coach to get it right. That luck might never come in another decade.

Rumours have it we'll have to fork £15M to sack Ten Hag. And then get who?

We are in for some serious problem.

What a time to be alive!

I believe that they have paid higher than £15M to others managers they have terminated in the past. Jose Mourinho was paid £19.6m in compensation when he was sack.

This pay off money isn't the biggest problem now but who's going to hired? There's no credible coach out there who's capable of handling the spoilt brats players in Manchester United. Mourinho could have done it but the club threw him under the bus because of Pogba and where did Pogba left us? His own career in ruins now since he went to Juve is he's facing ban for failing doping test.

A guy in our Manchester United group suggestion getting Carrick back, I'm not sure if he can be able to work with those players. What do you think?

Every Manchester United fan would want Ten Hag to be sacked by now but I don't see it as a viable option for the club board now. Ten Hag played an exciting football in his first season, it was expected for his second season to be better but it never went according to plan. Only Zidane is the capable coach available in the market but I don't know if he will accept Manchester United manager job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds