Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Plans for Xmas?

Advertisement Placeholder
We’re going to spend time with family. My uncle has invited us for a grand meal in his way so I expect a lot of food and drinks. :D

Tasty food, video games, avoiding the consumerist capitalist hellscape of everything else. Maybe making a forum theme.

Tasty food, video games, avoiding the consumerist capitalist hellscape of everything else. Maybe making a forum theme.
I love to see progress on that.

One of the WIP skins (for roleplay purposes) is shaping up a little like this:

1671621673684.png

One of the WIP skins (for roleplay purposes) is shaping up a little like this:

View attachment 133
Nice, love the ribbon maintitle. What board software is that for ? Are you gonna have more depth styling to it, or are you gonna keep it flat ? I like the background as well. I would however remove the purple background on the breadcrumb and change it to dark or remove the purple background all together.

This is for a StoryBB instance. I'm aiming to keep it more flat to be honest.

As for the breadcrumb trail, it's not as meaningful here on the home page as it is on other pages where it has more items and each one gets its own chunk with arrow edges on it.

The audience this is for are pretty enthusiastic about this design, though, so probably won't change it that much.

This is for a StoryBB instance. I'm aiming to keep it more flat to be honest.

As for the breadcrumb trail, it's not as meaningful here on the home page as it is on other pages where it has more items and each one gets its own chunk with arrow edges on it.

The audience this is for are pretty enthusiastic about this design, though, so probably won't change it that much.
They should be, it looks great! Can’t wait to see more. :)

Spending it with my family, then hopefully spending a chunk of the evening with my girlfriend.
Aside from spending time with my girlfriend, I had a very good time with my family and grandparents. It was hard leaving them to travel back to the city but I had to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds