Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Places to pay for traffic increase

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are there any sites/places that can still offer you an increase in traffic? I remember back in the early 2000s, there was a lot of those sites that offered to get you traffic for a set price. But where would the traffic be coming from? And is the traffic going to stick around for long? I would like to see people sticking around, so paying for traffic may not be ideal for some.

What do you guys think?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are a lot of sites that provide traffic to your site. You can try LinkCollider, 10 K hits, or HitLeap. After joining these sites, you will have to run their traffic exchange tool and earn traffic credits, you can then use those credits for driving traffic to your sites. If you do not want to run their traffic exchange, you can buy credits on these sites.
Do I recommend these sites? No! The traffic from these sites is just a number, there is no interaction.

Facebook can actually direct traffic to your site if you have a Facebook group or possibly you can buy a Facebook group and plait your advert on it as this can drive people to your site, or if possible you can paid for Facebook ads and used it to drive traffic to your site, Instagram and YouTube also offer the same thing but the one I'm really sure about is Facebook and Instagram.

Are there any sites/places that can still offer you an increase in traffic? I remember back in the early 2000s, there was a lot of those sites that offered to get you traffic for a set price. But where would the traffic be coming from? And is the traffic going to stick around for long? I would like to see people sticking around, so paying for traffic may not be ideal for some.

What do you guys think?
Yeah, mostly peoples are doing so, for getting traffic on their sites. It is legally not correct and valid. There should be such a things that traffic comes on the websites like content if the site should be effective and evergreen.

I think when you are thinking of such app or site linkedln comes to mind
LinkedIn has become much more than a means of finding another job. The world’s largest professional social network is now a valuable publishing platform in its own right, which means you should be posting content to LinkedIn on a regular basis. Doing so can boost traffic to your site, as well as increase your profile within your industry – especially if you have a moderate to large following.

I dont think paying for traffic is healthy for any website or blog most especially if you're using Google AdSense as your monitization platform. If you want to get good traffic, you can do that organically and vent on search engine optimization SEO. With SEO, it will be easy for you to grow your blog and get good amount of traffic you are looking for.

LinkedIn has become much more than a means of finding another job. The world’s largest professional social network is now a valuable publishing platform in its own right, which means you should be posting content to LinkedIn on a regular basis. Doing so can boost traffic to your site, as well as increase your profile within your industry – especially if you have a moderate to large following.
If you are talking about LinkedIn you must understand that these are social medias that people are not really interested to join, people might even be interested to join Instagram , Facebook, and Twitter than LinkedIn, and because of this I don't think doing free advertising on LinkedIn can increase traffic to your site,the best thing to do for me I think the person should go for paid adverts on Facebook or Instagram because this is the best social media with billions of people.
[automerge]1609330349[/automerge]
If you are talking about LinkedIn you must understand that these are social medias that people are not really interested to join, people might even be interested to join Instagram , Facebook, and Twitter than LinkedIn, and because of this I don't think doing free advertising on LinkedIn can increase traffic to your site,the best thing to do for me I think the person should go for paid adverts on Facebook or Instagram because this is the best social media with billions of people.
[automerge]1609330741[/automerge]
There are a lot of sites that provide traffic to your site. You can try LinkCollider, 10 K hits, or HitLeap. After joining these sites, you will have to run their traffic exchange tool and earn traffic credits, you can then use those credits for driving traffic to your sites. If you do not want to run their traffic exchange, you can buy credits on these sites.
Do I recommend these sites? No! The traffic from these sites is just a number, there is no interaction.
Most of the social media you are listing here does not receive traffic as much as the giant social media such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, I don't think doing free adverts on these social media you have just listed above will increase traffic to your site, as this are not social media that is generally recognised by everyone like Facebook or Twitter, so to me getting good traffic from them might really be difficult.

Last edited:
Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. Get Social. Mix It Up.Write Irresistible Headlines. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. Target Long-Tail Keywords. Start Guest Blogging. Invite Others to Guest blog on Your Site.

Buying is a good idea but I don't think it is worth it because there is little or no engagement. Sometimes you will pay and end up getting inorganic traffic instead of real organic traffic, so I don't recommend it.

Facebook and Google the best place to get targeted traffic. The reason is because those two sites I mentioned engage is serious data analytics. This helps the advertisers to narrow their adverts to the right audience.

What do you guys think?
I was also searching about how to increase traffic on your forum, site or pages of Facebook or YouTube blog or channel.
Many websites increase ttraffic on your website or channel for a payment purpose and earn

Yes, there are many social platforms which give you traffic on paid. But according to me, those traffic is not quality traffic because these sites give you auto traffic. If you want some quality traffic then work harder and try to get it by yourself.

Yes,Facebook and Google the best place to get targeted traffic. LinkedIn has become much more than a means of finding another job. The world’s largest professional social network is now a valuable publishing platform in its own right, which means you should be posting content to LinkedIn on a regular basis. Doing so can boost traffic to your site, as well as increase your profile within your industry – especially if you have a moderate to large following.

Things have changed. The year 2000 and 2020 are two different years that are apart. That is about twenty years difference between them. Therefore, things have taken a lot of changes. Technology has improved and changed the way things are being managed.

Although, I do hear of people getting to pay for traffic for their website. But the genuineness of such payment I cannot say are effective. I actually know of one platforms that allow people to follow your website for little cent, that's is zarelkamy site.

This site is helpful if you are desperate for traffic. You pay little cent for each person that followers you through their website, the price are as low as $0.02 for each follower.

Preferable, i think instead of paying such amount of money for traffic, channel the money toward learning and improving your website SEO.

Get Active on Social Media​

It’s not enough to just share content through social channels – you need to actively participate in the community, too. Got a Twitter account? Then join in group discussions with relevant hashtags. Is your audience leaving comments on your Facebook posts? Answer questions and engage with your readers. Nothing turns people off quicker than using social media as a broadcast channel – use social media as it was intended and actually interact with your fans.

One of the best advertising platforms that provide you with high-quality traffic is a platform called ELeavers.com and in return it gives you high-quality traffic, targeted traffic and a high conversion rate, and there are many other good advertising platforms, but the cost per click inside them is somewhat high.

Also, this platform enjoys high credibility for years and many dealt with it previously and did not encounter a problem with it, as it has an excellent reputation, and also really cares about its customers and strives to do its best to satisfy them and provide new features on the site.

Improve offline marketing strategies: Offline marketing efforts are a great way to increasethe amount of direct traffic your website is getting. Consider promoting your website through methods such as print advertising, coupons, business cards, brochures, or commercials.

I wouldn't recommend you to buy traffic from those traffic exchange sites. The traffic they offer you won't be lasting traffic it will come and go,reducing your site ranking on search engines. And also putting adsense away from monetizing your site. Google ads doesn't like paid traffic websites, they love sites that boost stable traffic counts through what they write and publish on their website.

There sites where you are required to perform some tasks like clicking links, following people social media accounts, retweeting, in other to earn credits which can be used in exchange to generate traffic to your site or followers for your social media handles. Alternatively you can buy the needed credits from the site and use it to generate traffic, although the traffic comes with little to no engagement as people just do the tasks just to earn the credits.

What do you guys think?
That's one the worst ways ever to get traffic to a site you monetize, especially with ads.

First, most of the traffic is not real, just bots. Second, even the real people that visit the site through those clicks are never interested in it, so they will not come back unless you keep paying for the ads.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds