Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Places to pay for traffic increase

I wouldn't advise you to putchase traffic from any website because these traffic that are paid for hardly last on website because their motivation for coming to your website is the payment that they received so they will likely not remain on your website beyond the short time that they will spend there.

Advertisement Placeholder
You don't need money to build traffic to your site. You can do it for free through social media. However, you need to first build followers on your social media pages.

I would not advise anyone to pay traffic exchangers because this can seriously hurt your SEO. In fact, most of the advertisers would REJECT your website if you buy traffic as it is against their terms and conditions. Please use legitimate ways of generating traffic and obey all the rules.

Facebook can actually direct traffic to your site if you have a Facebook group or possibly you can buy a Facebook group and plait your advert on it as this can drive people to your site, or if possible you can paid for Facebook ads and used it to drive traffic to your site, Instagram and YouTube also offer the same thing but the one I'm really sure about is Facebook and Instagram.
social media site are good to make traffic on your sites, like Facebook it has many groups, you should share your links in these groups the other is Instagram which is the best site to make traffic,I think it is possible to make traffic in an easy way through social sites, some may be paid and some are free, the choice is your for the best result.

social media site are good to make traffic on your sites, like Facebook it has many groups, you should share your links in these groups the other is Instagram which is the best site to make traffic,I think it is possible to make traffic in an easy way through social sites, some may be paid and some are free, the choice is your for the best result.
Yes this is actually possible because I know a lot of digital marketers who use social media to promote whatever they have to offer and they actually make a lot of money from this ,so it all depends on the strategy that someone is using to do all this.

I think there is a lot sites that pay to get traffic to their website, Facebook is where you can get a lot of traffic in your website, you can also get traffic from Google.

Their are many sites which offers to do promote your page and you can always use Get paid things sites which gives you page impression at very cheaper price. You can also use Fiverr where many people offer this kind of service.

I just believe that if anyone need an increase to his or her site they should consider to run a social media advertisement because this is where they will get a lot of people that might be interested in what they have to offer,social media is the best way to get most of the traffic you are looking for.

Are there any sites/places that can still offer you an increase in traffic? I remember back in the early 2000s, there was a lot of those sites that offered to get you traffic for a set price. But where would the traffic be coming from? And is the traffic going to stick around for long? I would like to see people sticking around, so paying for traffic may not be ideal for some.

What do you guys think?
I still believe there are sites and places that can still offer you an increase in traffic. Site and application like LinkedIn , facebook and YouTube but the traffic LinkedIn will offer you won't last long.

The are traffic exchange forums on so many sites , you can also utilise the potential of forums like this one but you should know that such traffic does not last.

My colleague used picoworkers to pay for traffic and I was given fake or inorganic traffic. I'd rather explore the social media tools and advertise than buy traffic from any site.

If you want to spend money to build traffic, do not buy traffic, instead advertise on social sites, or even on Google to build traffic. This is a better way of building paid traffic.

Such sites still exist, for example if you plan on increasing the traffic on your site you can make use of sparktraffic. There are also social media groups you can join for free where the members share links to their recent post to get likes and comment from each other.

Even though I don't have any website I am running at the moment, but I do know that it is not too good to rely solely on free traffic but do some paid ones too for faster results. And there are so many websites to buy traffic just as mentioned in the comments above.

Utilize social media to reach more people.
Perform on page SEO optimization.
Have a content marketing plan and share engaging posts.
Create content schedule.
Write a guest post for other websites.

I would recommend a site that will give you quality traffic. You could choose the location you want the traffic from. The name of the site is followfast.

Yes there are a lot of social platforms, websites and others that can perfectly handle your traffic for you. You can try using the Facebook ads means or IG, Twitter ads as well. They go a long way.

With Google Ads, you select keywords that your potential customers are likely to search for and then place a bid to get your ad served at the top of the search

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds