Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Pinterest and SEO

JLogan

Legendary member
Website
www.clickreadshare.com
Credits
Pinterest has been creating lots of news in the world of internet. This puts
forward very simple question to those who have no idea about the same, what is Pinterest and what
does it provide a user with. Pinterest is an online forum where users, with the help of pinboards share
and create things that they like online. In other words it is a simple and pictorial way of collecting and
sharing pictures and images that you find interesting in your social network accounts. Thus it is easier
for other to go through things that might interest them and likewise they can repin what they like. There
is a world of possibilities that one can do with their Pinterest account such as sharing dishes, creating
og shopping lists, sharing your projects etc. Thus it is a fun way to share and be a part of things that are
shared.

Link With SEO

With the basic knowledge of what Pinterest is, one starts wondering what is the link between the same
and SEO. The fact that there are about 8 million users worldwide and that it is just behind Google and
twitter in referring traffic, makes it an interesting entity. There are quite a few ways with the help of
which one can use this to generate traffic for their websites. The first and foremost step would be to link
Pinterest with an existing Facebook account. This allows all the pins and repins to appear on the walls of
your Facebook account and the Facebook tickr.

The same can also be carried out with other social websites such as twitter and Flicker. It is no more a
secret that Google is using social networks or personalized content to enhance its SERP, thus it is a good
idea to fill up your pins with keywords so that it has better chances of making it to the search engines.
One can also include the Pin It button in their websites or their blogs so as to make it simple for people
to pin or repin their website or contents of the same. Another important thing to do is keep a track of all
the analytics. They are good sources of knowing which item earned referral link and also allows you to
track them back to see them on Pinterest. The forum is proving its worth in gold and thus one must take
the help of it without any doubts to enhance their visibility and popularity.

Advertisement Placeholder
Nice Article there mate.
I never tried flicker. Is it worth trying for all blog/website niches?
If its only suited for photography related blogs/websites, I better not try it. What do you think?

Pinterest is definitely one of the fastest growing social media sites currently. If you are into social media marketing, perhaps you should take advantage of Pinterest.

I just wanted to give an update of my experience with using Pinterest to promote my t-shirt selling site. I had this one design which I uploaded on Pinterest and I guess everyone really liked it. One popular Pinterest account shared my design and this started a huge chain reaction and got me tons of new followers. I would recommend Pinterest if your niche is image based!

I have never thought Pinterest as a way to promote your website. I may try it out in the future to promote PromotionBoss and my other websites. Thanks for the great post!

I have never thought Pinterest as a way to promote your website. I may try it out in the future to promote PromotionBoss and my other websites. Thanks for the great post!
Yeah I definitely recommend it. However, I am not sure Pinterest would work well for a promotion site because it is very image based. I am not sure what kinds of images of your site you'd be able to post that would gain interest...

What do you think it would be perfect for? Could it work for a sports based blog? I am interested in trying this out for my sports magazine.

What do you think it would be perfect for? Could it work for a sports based blog? I am interested in trying this out for my sports magazine.
Oh yes, that would probably work well. If you posted attractive looking sports pictures, you would probably gain many sports fans as followers.

Pinterest can be suitable for any kind of website really. It is basically an image based social network, very similar to Instagram.

Pinterest can be suitable for any kind of website really. It is basically an image based social network, very similar to Instagram.
How would it work to promote a webmaster forum or a promotion forum? I don't know what kinds of images related to those would share well.

Nice article and thanks for sharing it with us, JLogan!
With Pinterest, visual increase engagement by 200%! because pinterest includes rich snippets, hashtags and link in description, it is a must use for serious marketers and website owners.

Pinterest addresses the needs of people who learn more by seeing or doing. This social media platform makes full use of images by giving otherwise plain text some artistic flair. Text, added with images, feels more alive and engaging. And a number of people are more stimulated through visual means than through plain text.-

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds