Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Photoshop?

Andrew7765

Reputable member
Credits
Hello. Do you use Photoshop? If not, what software do you use and why? I recently got Photoshop and I love it. The reason I bought it was because it was the cheapest one and the reviews for the software are awesome. I bought the package to where I get 2 programs Lightroom and Photoshop. It works great! I love it. What do you use and why?

Advertisement Placeholder
I used the trial version and gave up rather quickly. :p I'm not a graphics/patience enough person to sit there and put shapes together to make this masterpiece of something. xD

I used the trial version and gave up rather quickly. :yum: I'm not a graphics/patience enough person to sit there and put shapes together to make this masterpiece of something. xD
Haha. I was like you but then I decided heck. I want to make picture's of myself into cartoons. xD

Hi Andrew7765! You must be into design or photography to use PS and LR. Take a look at Google Nik Collection that is absolutely free.

I have all the programs except for frickin DESIGN XD WHICH I WANT BUT I DONT HAVE MY MAC ANY MORE :(

I use photoshop almost every single day. Whether it's editing photos, making a thumbnail, someother graphic design, or just designing a website.

I absolutely love and I could not go low enough in life to use a free alternative to photoshop :tonguewink::wink::yum:

I have all the programs except for frickin DESIGN XD WHICH I WANT BUT I DONT HAVE MY MAC ANY MORE :(

I use photoshop almost every single day. Whether it's editing photos, making a thumbnail, someother graphic design, or just designing a website.

I absolutely love and I could not go low enough in life to use a free alternative to photoshop :tonguewink::wink::yum:

Can you show some samples?

I'm not claiming to be a pro, but I know enough. :wink: Staff, if you think that second to last one is not acceptable for this forum, by all means please take it off.
LLqeBzA.png
PkKyFET.png
9UFx0OL.png
pEhzrzp.png
H4RV1vZ.jpg
kBPU5gE.png
EYcqVU5.png
1NHw6Vb.png
VpVEnje.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Photoshop all the way. Ive been using it since CS and havent looked back. Ive also been meaning to pick up illustrator as well and get into vectors.

Also Mop that NRG picture caught me off guard. Hahaha

We use Photoshop and illustrator the most on our studies (architecture), plus Archi and Auto Cad, so I use a lot these kind of programs, but I am a beginner still since I am a freshman

It's a waste of money. You're better off using free picture editor software you can find on the web.
90% of the workforce use photoshop, for just about anything. It used to be expensive for a reason, now they're going subscription-based thanks to tech companies disrupting other industries this way. At least it's cheaper now than before.

I love photoshop because it delivers high quality photo/logo editing tools.
I will live and die by photoshop. It's a must have and I use it everyday, not even joking.
I agree.

90% of the workforce use photoshop, for just about anything. It used to be expensive for a reason, now they're going subscription-based thanks to tech companies disrupting other industries this way. At least it's cheaper now than before.

I love photoshop because it delivers high quality photo/logo editing tools.

I agree.

Do they prefer photoshop to indesign or illustrator? Just curious....

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds